Anyone need some used sabers??

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

BttrDrummerThanU
Section Leader
Section Leader

Anyone need some used sabers??

Post by BttrDrummerThanU » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:57 pm

Hi there. I have 6 36" Steel Sabreline Spanish Style Sabers for sale. They were originally $100 each. They've been used for two indoor seasons by a Junior High School. Name your price for all six. Great if you have a small sabre line and you don't want to use those "Fisher-Price" sabres anymore. In So Cal area. You must pick up.

Justin

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: Anyone need some used sabers??

Post by MusicCoach » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:25 pm

BttrDrummerThanU wrote:Hi there. I have 6 36" Steel Sabreline Spanish Style Sabers for sale. They were originally $100 each. They've been used for two indoor seasons by a Junior High School. Name your price for all six. Great if you have a small sabre line and you don't want to use those "Fisher-Price" sabres anymore. In So Cal area. You must pick up.

Justin

Hi! BtterDrummerThanU

This is Elizabeth Ortiz. I intereted in getting your 6 36" Sabers. Since I'm starting a new guard program. Please email at MajastixWinterGuard@gmail.com.

:lol: 8-)
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*

BttrDrummerThanU
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by BttrDrummerThanU » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:58 pm

show me the money $$

Ryan H. Turner
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by Ryan H. Turner » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:28 pm

How 'bout I just give you a swift kick in the butt and take 'em!?

:shock:

Personally, you should turn them into your principal and say that you single-handedly disarmed a marauding band of ruffians in the school's neighborhood and saved an entire family of ducks that were hanging out in your parking lot just as a newscrew was going by and you were able to really bring some great positive media coverage to your school.

Then ask for a raise.

:roll:

BttrDrummerThanU
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by BttrDrummerThanU » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:58 am

That's how I ended up with these things in the first place. I stole them from abandoned pirate refugees from all of those damn "Pirate's of the Carribean" shows two years ago!!

fljaweiu

Re: Anyone need some used sabers??

Post by fljaweiu » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

has anyone found out any more details, seems valve are still pretty tight lipped on the subject