I can almost taste summer...

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

I can almost taste summer...

Post by Cole167888 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:48 pm

I am completely done with school rite now...I've shut down and I'm in "summer mode" lol...I've been trying to stop it but its almost out of my control. This has been the first year that I've done this...anyone else have after Spring Break close to summer but not close enough blues? oh well..27 more school days
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Puck
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Puck » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:23 pm

Same here! I think I've only got 4 more class meetings (including finals) before I'm done!! I can't wait!!
http://www.wginsider.com/
Visit WGInsider.com for the latest WGI Rankings and more!

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves." ~Will Durant

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:24 pm

Puck wrote:Same here! I think I've only got 4 more class meetings (including finals) before I'm done!! I can't wait!!
Ugh...UCs always get out later.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Re: I can almost taste summer...

Post by LovableSheep » Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:35 pm

Cole167888 wrote:I am completely done with school rite now...I've shut down and I'm in "summer mode"
I wish I could do that, but I have to get my grades up before school ends, which means I acually have to work :(

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:04 am

Cole167888 wrote:I am completely done with school rite now...I've shut down and I'm in "summer mode" lol...I've been trying to stop it but its almost out of my control. This has been the first year that I've done this...anyone else have after Spring Break close to summer but not close enough blues? oh well..27 more school days
Just wait until you're an old fart like me.

No Spring Break.
No Summer Break.
No Thanksgiving Break.
No Christmas Break.

The real world sucks. Heh. 8-)

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:11 am

Phantom Phan wrote:
Cole167888 wrote:I am completely done with school rite now...I've shut down and I'm in "summer mode" lol...I've been trying to stop it but its almost out of my control. This has been the first year that I've done this...anyone else have after Spring Break close to summer but not close enough blues? oh well..27 more school days

No Spring Break.
No Summer Break.
No Thanksgiving Break.
No Christmas Break.

At least with a 9-5 you've got a schedule though. I hate my days with big breaks in them between classes and the off days where one day class is at 9 and next day it's at 2.

Anywho yeah I can't wait for summer. Time to chill and relax.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:15 am

Hah, I have only 4 weeks left of school, until I go to college. Which sucks, because that means that I have to take the A.P. Stats exam next week. That also means that this thing that I call a "life" will be no more. I work at the ColdStone Creamery in Chino Hills, but I am becoming a manager, which means I will have wonderful 9 and 10 hour long shifts during the week, at least until school starts, and no weekends off. Not to mention that I only have X-mas and Thanksgiving off. That's right, I have to work on Easter, and 4th of July, as I have done two years in a row. We are also open late on New Years Eve, and open early on New Years day. So, I can not wait for school to end, but it seems to be coming to soon...
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Fri May 02, 2003 8:45 pm

Phantom Phan wrote:

No Spring Break.
No Summer Break.
No Thanksgiving Break.
No Christmas Break.

Hey at least in the real world you dont have HW and to study for tests. i'd love to goto school and work hard there and have nothing to do when i get home so i can waste my time playing and stuff