Concert Tom Rack For Sale

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

floatdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Concert Tom Rack For Sale

Post by floatdude » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:14 pm

Concert Rack for sale, mount most anything on it like concert toms, congas, bongos, crash cymbals, bells,ride/splash cymbals,concert snare etc,etc
Designed for the outdoors
Features: 5 mounts standard
Fold down easy with 2 tee handles for easy storage
4 swivel pneumatic wheels
Can be custom made for larger sizes

Asking 525.00

Call me at 423-462-2059 or e-mail me at ron@2coolpercussion.com or goto my site at http://www.2coolpercussion.com/index_003.htm
Thanks for looking
Last edited by floatdude on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:27 am

floatdude
Concert Rack for sale, mount most anything on it like concert toms, congas, bongos, crash cymbals, bells,ride/splash cymbals,concert snare etc,etc
Designed for the outdoors
Features: 5 mounts standard
Fold down easy with 2 tee handles for easy storage
4 swivel pneumatic wheels
Can be custom made for larger sizes

Asking 450.00

Call me at 623-815-2292 or e-mail me at ron@2coolpercussion.com or goto my site at http://www.2coolpercussion.com/index_003.htm
Thanks for looking

Hey! floatdude

This is Elizabeth Ortiz. I got a question about something. Can those racks works with bell sets and etc. Because I'm currently trying to find one to get the schoo where i work at to purchase one so I can bring and have them used my bell set and etc.

:wink: :lol: 8-) :D
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*

floatdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Concert tom rack for sale

Post by floatdude » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 pm

Yes you can put a set of bells on the rack, I make a part that fit under the bells and is velco-ed to the bells for quick removal and which is clamped to the rack, it is height adjustable too. You can mount most anything on the rack, cymbals, crotalies, drums,trap table, music stand, etc just clamp anything on it. I can make the rack any size, one guy wants one 8ft wide and 3 1/2 depth and 28" tall.

How is the winter drumline going ? Don't give up on it, it will be great, your hard work will pay off. Get a lots of people to help with this. Winter drumline sport is getting bigger and bigger because of people like yourself, its 2 cool.

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:14 am

floatdude
Yes you can put a set of bells on the rack, I make a part that fit under the bells and is velco-ed to the bells for quick removal and which is clamped to the rack, it is height adjustable too. You can mount most anything on the rack, cymbals, crotalies, drums,trap table, music stand, etc just clamp anything on it. I can make the rack any size, one guy wants one 8ft wide and 3 1/2 depth and 28" tall.

How is the winter drumline going ? Don't give up on it, it will be great, your hard work will pay off. Get a lots of people to help with this. Winter drumline sport is getting bigger and bigger because of people like yourself, its 2 cool.

Hey! floatdude

Winter drumline is coming along. I'm already hire my Battery and Pit Arranger from Illlinosis. I'm still trying to get recruitment of kids and hiring of more staff! I will be having 3 groups of staff as follow: Adminstration Staff, Design Staff and Instructional Staff. Mine main problem at the moment is getting battery and pit instruments and etc.

P.S.

I will definately be ordering racks from you once I'm ready to get this drumline started!

:wink: :lol: 8-) :P :D
Moreno Valley HS
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*

floatdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Concert tom rack for sale

Post by floatdude » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:34 pm

Just get a good staff, with a good staff that been around and have H.S. lines of there own they can bring in the highly talented member core that you need to get. Along with your recuitment, it can be great. With a good staff you maybe able to borrow a whole line of equipment to get you started. You need a place to practice at and a place to store that equipment too.

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:08 pm

floatdude
Just get a good staff, with a good staff that been around and have H.S. lines of there own they can bring in the highly talented member core that you need to get. Along with your recuitment, it can be great. With a good staff you maybe able to borrow a whole line of equipment to get you started. You need a place to practice at and a place to store that equipment too.

Hey! floatdude

Right! I'm currently going to talk with some instructors from Temecula, Murrieta and Fallbrook and see if I can hire them. At the moment I might used my former high school as a rehearsal site and maybe also there battery instruments. Unforunately my former high school dont have any pit instruments at all. So that where I might have problems at. But oh well I guess.

:wink: :lol: 8-) :P :D
Moreno Valley HS
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*