Bubb Rubb

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Bubb Rubb

Post by Cole167888 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:20 pm

Sorry, I just made a different post, but this thing really caught my attention. I think you will all apprieciate this!! go to www.bubbrubb.com and click on video and download the video. It's of this really ghetto guy (Bubb Rubb) from Oakland that was on the news a whileback. He's talking about whistle tips, the things that you put in your exhaust pipe to make it whistle. It's sooo funny...he imitates the sounds of the whistle "whooo whoooooooooooooooo" oh man, they have mixes of his voice and all the things he said...priceless....you kinda have to see it to get the full affect.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

nizmo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nizmo » Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:31 am

funny stuff, but i've seen him and that girl too many times

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:08 pm

Bubb Rubb rules. My roommate (coincidentally) stumbled across that site about two hours ago, before I even saw it here. My favorite part of the video is when he peels out, almost takes out that entire row of parked cars and then runs a stop sign.

ilovejtandthegiants

Post by ilovejtandthegiants » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:20 pm

I love Bubb Rubb. What was the chicks name. If you haven't heard the techno song of Bubb Rubb you have to find it. My sister showed me both and now I randomly walk up to her and say, "The whistle goes WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" :cheers:
On a scale of one to awesome... i'm super cool
I'm sad that I'm flying