EGAD!!!-The 2003 Pacific Procession Lineup

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

EGAD!!!-The 2003 Pacific Procession Lineup

Post by Wildabeast » Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:34 pm

I had the "audacity" to check out a little bit of the calendar at DCI's website this morning. The lineup for SCV's homeshow is phenominal and certainly one of the (if not THE) best it has ever been.

June 28th, 2003
Cal-State Hayward (should've been Spartan Stadium IMO)

Blue Devils
Santa Clara Vanguard
Phantom Regiment
Seattle Cascades
Blue Knights
Mandarins
Pacific Crest
Troopers
Blue Devils "B"
Vanguard Cadets
Impulse
Blue Devils "C"
(River City Regiment)
(Renegades, Sr.)

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:29 pm

And I don't work the 28th. I am so there.

As for SJSU, I don't know why, but SCV's PP has been at CSU-Hayward for several years now.

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:22 am

As for SJSU, I don't know why, but SCV's PP has been at CSU-Hayward for several years now.
Yeah, mostly at Hayward, but there have been a couple times where it was at Buckshaw Stadium at Santa Clara University, and it was definitely at Spartan in 2000 (I highly recollect sitting in the upper deck during SCV's power chord in Adagio).

Hayward has a nice view of the bay when the sun is out (since it's on the hill), but for something that is gaining more momentum in magnitude, Spartan is the way to go. Besides, I hate driving up the hill to get onto Hayward's campus.

renegadefireman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: EGAD!!!-The 2003 Pacific Procession Lineup

Post by renegadefireman » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:32 am

Wildabeast wrote:(Renegades, Sr.)

Wildabeast,
Can I ask Why U put My corp in a Catagorie of its own by putting Parenthasis around it??? I dont understand why? If you dont Think Were Anything, Be there. I gaurentee (cant spell) that We will Blow your Face off....
SEE YA THEN!
Done a little here, did a little there.

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:04 pm

Wildabeast,
Can I ask Why U put My corp in a Catagorie of its own by putting Parenthasis around it??? I dont understand why? If you dont Think Were Anything, Be there. I gaurentee (cant spell) that We will Blow your Face off....
SEE YA THEN!
I have seen (and definitely heard) the mighty Renegades the past couple years and know some of your staff. I've had my face blown off many times at the shows and at some of the rehearsals that I have a chance to drop by. The reason for the parenthesis are unknown to me as that is how it is listed on the dci website. It could be because of time restrictions with the amount of corps listed for the show. That could mean you and RCR would be left out. I don't agree with that conclusion, but it's a possibility.

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:56 pm

My assumption would be that it means that they won't be judged and will be in exhibition... but I could easily be off-target.

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

that is great

Post by Cole167888 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:15 pm

That is really cool, I went last year and was slightly disappointed, but it was still great. It was my first DCI show...its in the babybook
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Hayward update

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:38 pm

Ok, DCI revamped the schedule on their website. Strike Impulse and River City Regiment from the original list for PP. 12 corps are still scheduled (nobody is in parenthesis). Still going to be a good show!

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

murr

Post by Cole167888 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:27 am

aww...Impulse won't be there...I really liked their show...well..thats ok I guess
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."