13%

Total votes: 16

renegadefireman
New Recruit
New Recruit

senior Corps

Post by renegadefireman » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:10 pm

Hey guys and gals hows it goin....
I used to post here Where i was back in high school marching. but now i have Moved on...
I know its not "big" on the West coast but maybe it should be something you should make sure u check out this year...
how many of the younger kids here Have heard of senior corp??? dont know what a senor corp is? heres my deifinition: "senior corp: an all ages drum corp with no age out rules!." How about you phantom....u pay attnention to senior corps at all....? Well guys get Ready, and be at the DCI pacific shows and make sure you check out the San Fancisco Renegades. oh and for anyone whos a big fan of SCV 87 russian christmas music...YOU DONT WANNA MISS THIS!!!
get more info at www.renegades.org
Trevor Terrill
(p.s: im only 18 and Marching senior corp...good place to start marching drum corp percussion)

* this post does not represent or reflect the opinions of any organization, only the poster*

MystikalBrass

Re: senior Corps

Post by MystikalBrass » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:12 am

(p.s: im only 18 and Marching senior corp...good place to start marching drum corp percussion)

* this post does not represent or reflect the opinions of any organization, only the poster*

I think it's great that you've been bitten by the drum corps bug, but why aren't you marching a junior corps? You are eligible for several more years yet.
Southern California's senior corps, SoCAL DREAM has a policy that members still eligible for junior corps can not participate, unless all of those avenues have been exhausted (unable to tour, spots unavailable due to late audition, etc.)

renegadefireman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by renegadefireman » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:45 am

Hey a friend from So Cal, I came down and Marched with impulse for the hollywood parade.

ANyway,
I dont know if u saw renegades Show Last year, but it was Bohiemien Rhapsody that got me hooked, then i found out what the show Was gonna be this year and DAMN! lol. I actually marched SCV for about 3 months then ended up getting in a bad Car accedent and wsent able to march. But Next yeat im actually gonna go Down south and do Impulse cuz Mike nash wont Stop bothering me!!!!
Done a little here, did a little there.

stbbdtpt3
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by stbbdtpt3 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:49 am

Renegades rocked last year...gotta love those screamers!!! Keep up the good work guys! Can't wait to see you next year! :)