My wierd dream

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

GOD

My wierd dream

Post by GOD » Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:34 pm

Well, I've been having a few wierd dreams lately, but there was one dream that kind of stuck in my mind more than the other ones.

Anyways, my High School Band was at a televised basketball game. During the game, we noticed one of the players in a red jersey was named Bull Sh*t. And we all started laughing at his name. And then our band director turned around and started yelling at us for laughing at someone whose name is quite possibly one of the funniest names you could name a kid.

So yeah, that was pretty much it. But it was funny as fooooooook!!!
"Not to mention, during this conversation, I could have groped you five times . . . OK, well let's say four." - Vash the Stampede

SoCalSpinN
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SoCalSpinN » Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:22 pm

I once dreamed (dreampt ??) that i was a carrot, but i wasn't chased by a rabbit, like other people, oh no, i was chased by a big group of people. Vegans, perhaps.

what does it mean?
Acronymphos love to have S.E.X.

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

wondering...

Post by RifleLova » Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:35 pm

lol!! well i once dreamt that everyone died except for my sister and I and we were to a funeral and when we were walking back to the car, we were eating popcorn and we were sharing it and i was on a hill while walking so i had to stretch down to get some popcorn then all of a sudden she was gone too and i was falling from a cliff and i could feel the pressure and it hurt so bad and before i hit the ground i woke up and i could feel the pressure exactly how it was...weird dream.
so um anyone know...if you die in your dream, will you really die?? is that why people never actually get to the ground in cliff dreams?

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:16 pm

Hmm I dunno...all I'm convinced of is that if one was to dream about Heaven or Hell, just being there...well, we're already dead...and there's no waking up this time. I dunno though, never been dead so I'm not so sure...

I have some weird dreams where I'm falling or flying...I don't die though, I always land on my feet from like a 500 foot fall or leap...and it hurts every time.
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

You were a carrot?!?!?!

Post by SithScorp » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:24 pm

SoCalSpinN...

Are you sure you were not being chased by a TUBA player?

SoCalSpinN
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SoCalSpinN » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:12 am

Silly rabbit, tubas don't eat carrots.

SoCalSpinN
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SoCalSpinN » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:14 am

do you ever dream you're falling, and when you wake up, you have a spasm, so that for that slight second after you wake up, it feels like you're still falling?

i have. it's freaky.

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:01 am

Yes I have. I hate it when that happens.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

nitsud92506
New Recruit
New Recruit

A dream that rivals "GOD's"

Post by nitsud92506 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:45 am

I know "GOD" personally and that he writes down his dreams...but I think mine are the one's worth reading. I mean, they are pretty freakin weird. And I don't know what they mean. Once I had a dream that our band uniforms were changed to russian monk suits (whatever that means). And another dream i had was set in a library. An old lady kicked the crap out of me and started preparing cookie dough on my face (it's not a fetish...so don't worry).

Well the dream I had last night was among the weirdest I can remeber. My dreams are usually fragments of different situations put together. Anyway, the very first event I can remember is being in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I look at the mirror and smile. I notice that the right of my two top front teeth was kind of transparent. I look closer and realize that my tooth isn't completely attached to my gums. I touch it with my tongue and push a hole through my tooth. By this moment I am really freaked out. Suddenly, plastic wrap starts forming in my mouth into a sort of like mold to my teeth. I remove it and look at my teeth...they've all turned yellow and old. They have holes in them and are all decayed. EWW! Then I look to my left and who do I see? Ozzy Osbourne... He mumbles to me that he wants me to decorate the bathroom with toilet paper in his favorite design. He wants to treat it like streamers or something. I agree to do it for him, cause you know...he's famous. Unfortunately toilet paper isn't doing a good job. So instead I use a blue blanket to decorate, but now I am in my living room. When I put the blanket up over the TV I realize that the blankets have turned into a string of babies with facial hair.

Then the next thing I know I am in some crappy 70's musical, movie, or music video. I am playing my sax with the band and people are dancing in sync with eachother and the music. Then I am no longer apart of this dream...I am the omniscient being. I oversee what other characters are doing. The main characters of this movie were two losers who think that they are hard "gangstas" and try to teach others to be like them. But it is hard for me to take them seriously cause one of them was crippled and the other was riding a tricycle. Then some ghetto limos pick them up out of nowhere and that is the last that I see of them.

After that I find myself standing in the park, and I think the Beetles are playing their greatest hits in the background. Some hippie chicks start dancing around (I think they are high) singing along with the beetles. They put flowers in their hair and start twirling around like idiots then I hear someone calling my name..."Dustin, Dustin!!!" I wonder who the hell is calling out for me. "If you wan to out with your friends today, you better clean up the house before you leave!!!" Ok that part wasn't part of the dream. It was 10:00 am today and my dad was pissed.
Last edited by nitsud92506 on Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:18 am

SoCalSpinN wrote:do you ever dream you're falling, and when you wake up, you have a spasm, so that for that slight second after you wake up, it feels like you're still falling?

i have. it's freaky.
I think everyone gets those. And you have this disorienting sensation like you're about to roll right off the bed and onto the floor. I've heard (no idea if it's true or not) that this is a result of the body "shutting down" and lapsing into REM sleep too quickly; the body jolts itself awake because everything's not on the same page or something.

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:12 am

SoCalSpinN,

The Tuba player that is being referred to doesn't eat the carrots...

SoCalSpinN
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SoCalSpinN » Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:25 pm

so...the tuba player chases the carrots, but doesn't eat them...

jeez! it's like tantalus or sisyphus! what torture!

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:35 am

Ask Ito...