World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: baton twirlers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:13 pm 
ok sorry i havent posted on here in a long long time, ive been busy with my routeine for state and doing guard at the same time............. i really dont recommend a competition twirler doing baton and guard at once...too time consuming. but i just wanted to say that i didnt go to nationals this year because of.......................................you guessed it, GUARD so i cant comment on how well my twirl company did as individuals. but what i can say is that this year i am going to state in november and nationals in december with prior arrangements with guard and stuff and i will let you know about any local or big time twirl competitions once band camp is over with and i have myself situated. umm........o and another thing, good luck twirlers and colorguard ppl and hopefully you guys will see riverside poly's field show from the 03-04 season!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:32 am 
Section Leader
Section Leader

I feel your pain, I tried to do guard and baton at the same time also. In the end I chose guard because I was trying to letter and it looks better for college and stuff, but I give you mad props for doing both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:50 pm 
ugh sorry about the mistake i meant that nationals are in july not december......err i duno what i was thinking :oops: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:58 pm 
New Recruit
New Recruit

Who are you with USTA, DMA NBTA ?