Guys on the guard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

cgmime32
New Recruit
New Recruit

Males...

Post by cgmime32 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:55 pm

I see that Becky and Tawny were talking about the boys on our team...they don't add drama. Guard sometimes, like all of us know, can have drama, but it's cool that they haven't brought as much as anyone would have thought. I don't think it's a bad idea at all to have an equal amount on a team...only makes it fun and interesting... :hum:

:dunce: deanna
BK :stupid:
"Spin like they'll never see u again!"
"You want me to make it all the way over there...doing what?"
"You'd better karma cap that...cause it's a b**** when it comes back!"
"I can't fold the floor...I got asthma...*puff-puff*..."

GeorgeFan56

Post by GeorgeFan56 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:32 pm

captain-lo wrote:yeah, we have three guys on guard..oh wait our newest guy who joined late in the season has stopped coming to guard, so Im pretty sure were down to two guys again. I like having guys on guard, they make life more easy going when everyones in a bad mood and stuff. also, they make cute dance duets possible, and can add to themes of shows, just overall i think guys add alot to any guard. :o
hey! that sounds an awful lot like our guard...are you from...RAIDERS OPEN :?: heehee...i mite be wrong.... :oops: but yah...heehee, that story sound awfully familiar :)

captain-lo
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by captain-lo » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:51 pm

no, im from granada high school...shewt i wish i was on raiders open though :lol: !

tamersabha

Events..

Post by tamersabha » Tue May 04, 2004 5:42 pm

I'm from Ramona high...I'm not on gaurd though obviously, but my friends who post on here are. Jade and Sarah...yeah. I really support everyone's accomplishments and all the hard work you all do. Congrats everyone!! Lol ok this is probably meaningless...but hey I tried!! Hopefully I'll come out to a competition if it isnt the same day an NJROTC drill meet!! By the way, Valley Center High, Ramona High, Mountain Valley High, and Orange Glenn High... great job guys!! My brother went to VCHS, I go to RHS, my friend goes to MVHS, and I almost went to (and a huge amount of my friends go to) OGHS.. and I've seen all your bands/guards. You all look awesome. Anyone wanna clue me in on upcoming events?[/b]

blah

Post by blah » Tue May 04, 2004 6:20 pm

if the guys at your school think that guard is too girly, show them the james logan guys. they actually have fan clubs! i would give anything to be able to meet them!!!
what other activity is there in which you get to watch girls stretching all the time, AND get fans from all over?