WGASC circut finals independent a class

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

rachel

WGASC circut finals independent a class

Post by rachel » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:08 am

congrates goes to all who performed this weekend and gave it there all .my question to the community is why was the independent a class put on so easly in the mourning? in every show previos the division has been on after scholastic a class the way should be.I feal like we were the forgotin division i fellt the independent a class guards were kinda screwed over. sure its all about performance not class or stature but who was there too see it. the IA class guards are smaller groups of perormers who love what they do so mutch they formed a independent group to keep on going . all have there different storys about them some are continuing on from there high school programe some are high school programes that have been cut do to lack of funds in a school district some are first year units trying to survive . i fell that this division more them any other division needs the most press and attion and exposure so these programes can help them selfs progress with poularity and recuritement can come easyer. CONGRATES TOO ALL THE INDEPENDENT A CLASS GUARDS and hope too see yo again next season.

rachel

independent a class

Post by rachel » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:17 am

GOLD 90.60 PACIFIC CREST
SILVER 85.30 ALLUSION
BRONZE 81.75 GRANADA HILLS
76.75 WINDSWEPT
75.55 IMPULSE
72.05 PROJECT"L"
71.45 MESA INDEPENDENT
67.15 710 WINTER GUARD
58.90 FORBIDDEN UNITY

Been Around Awhile
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Been Around Awhile » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:50 am

Your message would be much clearer and more readable if you would take the time to spell your message correctly. Just a helpful hint.
What are those football players doing on the band field?

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:45 pm

I thought it was weird that IA went on first too. Just a little out of ordinary. And then for the rest of the day, the scholastic schools went on first before the independent. I know what you mean about no one being there to watch though. Thank god for parent support! Don’t know where we'd be without 'em!
the only thought I have toward this (and I’m probably wrong) is that the SA guards had prelims the day before so the schedule of performances wasn't known until Saturday evening, whereas the IA guards schedule was known much earlier. But then they do the same thing (prelims and finals) for the Vegas and all other wgi regionals and SA still goes on first, so I don't think that's right. it's just my brain being a little fuzzy after studying for APUSH...so many dates...so many names...woo instead of little birdies or little stars I see history books circling my head...maybe I should go to bed now... :zzz:
c/o 2005

Love always hopes