Fantasia vs. Northern Lights

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

der_grosse_küh
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by der_grosse_küh » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:17 pm

I think that northern lights are amazing and there all so hott but i think that Fantasia had an even better show and they really earned there medal that show just gets better each time u see it and the boys name is jarred

LibertyPress
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LibertyPress » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:34 pm

Yes, the story revolves around the boy in the center of the circle. It's a recollection of his dad and all the men in his lifes (all the gansters and stuff) and he's telling the story of his experiences with his dad... and I see it kinda like a haunting almost.

Very good show. I love Northern Lights! GO JEFF AND DAERYCK! I think that's how you spell his name. LOL!
One mo again.

SoCalGuy

Fantasia vs. Northern Lights...

Post by SoCalGuy » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:25 pm

Being only a spectator, I have no bais either way...however, I did find NL's show to be more uplifting, whereas Fantasia's was more dismal...in fact, taps to both of them! They were both awesome! Maybe if I actually knew the guy in the narration to Fantasia's show I would have been more touched by it... which brings me to a question-does anyone know the story behind Fantasia's show? Sorry, but I'm not in guard so I'm kinda outta the know...

ScottAdams

Post by ScottAdams » Sat May 01, 2004 8:38 pm

i have always been a fan of both fantasia and northern lights. when i got to see both guards in southern california, i honestly enjoyed northern lights more because it was so exciting to watch 30 boys and they all looked so hot to me. a lot of people find fantasias show emotional but i can not say i do. their show is so good and they do so much cool stuff like always. i just thought it would be cool if northern lights got gold this year but i'm pretty sure they're happy with what they got. i just love both guards and i'm happy they were both on the top.