Esperanza de Luz
51%

Total votes: 43

ColorguardBHS2004
New Recruit
New Recruit

Who do you like better Black knights or Esperanza de Luz

Post by ColorguardBHS2004 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:27 am

I wanted to know who likes the black knights or the Esperanza de Luz better. so which one will it be and why? Or if you like another in the Independent Open division say so okay buh bye
If you drop oh well pick it up and keep on going! DUH

Practice so you won't SUCK (please do it for me)

Boohoo I miss colorguard and I miss my kick A$$ guard. I love you all! Bellflower Guard your still my FLOWERS

go go rifle go
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by go go rifle go » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:07 am

between those 2 i liked black knights better. but i did enjoy orion's show too. i loooove kill bill.
friends... ya know!

mumba182

Post by mumba182 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:34 pm

i like black knight and im excited we get to seem them sunday at our so cal champs. good luck guys. o ya there show well both are very up beat and fun to watch well black knights kinda makes be like wow how did they do that, with some things

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:23 pm

black knights is so exciting. there is so much going on. the whole time i am just like, wow! it is really cool.

SkaBoneChick

Hmmm..

Post by SkaBoneChick » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:56 pm

We saw Esperanza de Luz's show back at the Riverside Regional... I barely remember it... They are the ones that wear the costumes that jingle and make lots of noise right? (I don't want to be talking about the wrong guards, here, hehe... :lol: ) As far as I remember, their show was cute. But we've seen Black Knights several times, and they never cease to amaze me... Their show is so interesting; you just can't take your eyes off of them! It kind of gives you a rush... It's a good show--it's well-designed. I love the color scheme with the black and the shades of light blue. But I can't really judge too much on this subject since I haven't seen Esperanza de Luz in a long time.

mvshortstuff
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mvshortstuff » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:36 pm

ya esperanza de luz was the ones that jingle. They had a sorta belly dance kinda theme i think, or at least arabian. I really liked them when i saw them. i think we also saw them at the fresno pwer regional. Well anyway, i really liked theres and the black knights. The black knights show is really cool. I am absolutly in LOVE with the sabre solo in the beginning, it just makes me so happy. I also really like the ending flag feature. (i think its at the end.) Either way they are both awesome and congrats on a great season to the both of you. hehe 8-)

IhilaniRifleGurl04

Post by IhilaniRifleGurl04 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:49 pm

I love EdL's show! I think its all on which guard you like better....but thats just my opinion. Esperanza's show is fun! I LOVE IT!
Last edited by IhilaniRifleGurl04 on Mon May 10, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poof BEGONE! Yo breath is too strong! OO step back! You need a tic-tac! OO yo a mess you need a little more...not a tic-not a tac..but you need a whole pack...BIOTCH!!!!

O'SIDE c/o "04"

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Black Knights

Post by RifleDiva » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:03 pm

Black Knights hands down. There show is fun and exciting to watch and they are really good. Plus I’ve gotten lucky to actually meet some of them and they are really nice people.
But yeah, I love 'em!
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Esperanza

Post by Mad City » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:41 am

Esperanza is very impressive, BK looks like the same BK from last year, only more.
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Black Knights

Post by guardee101 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:12 pm

RifleDiva wrote:Black Knights hands down. There show is fun and exciting to watch and they are really good. Plus I’ve gotten lucky to actually meet some of them and they are really nice people.
But yeah, I love 'em!
yeah. i met some too! they are all so nice. they totally dont have an attitude that they think they are better than you. it was fun to meet them.

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Black Knights

Post by RifleDiva » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:45 pm

guardee101 wrote:
RifleDiva wrote:Black Knights hands down. There show is fun and exciting to watch and they are really good. Plus I’ve gotten lucky to actually meet some of them and they are really nice people.
But yeah, I love 'em!
yeah. i met some too! they are all so nice. they totally dont have an attitude that they think they are better than you. it was fun to meet them.
yeah, they don't have that attitude at all. i mean i was all nervous and stuff to be talking to them, but they didn't make me feel beneath them. we were just a bunch of guard members talking...it was cool :)
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

ColorguardBHS2004
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ColorguardBHS2004 » Thu May 06, 2004 10:47 am

Come on people you know its all about BLACK KNIGHTS they are the best that's why they win yyyyaaaaaayyyy!!!

Boohoo I miss colorguard and I miss my kick A$$ guard. I love you all! Bellflower Guard your still my FLOWERS

ColorguardBHS2004
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ColorguardBHS2004 » Thu May 06, 2004 10:47 am

Come on people you know its all about BLACK KNIGHTS they are the best that's why they win yyyyaaaaaayyyy!!!

Skippy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Skippy » Thu May 06, 2004 4:42 pm

I agree with you Mad city :) Esperanza was impressive and Black Knights did look alot the same not that their show was not Awesome but very similar to last years guard at Eval I thought it was the same costume lol