Valenecia Divas!!!!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

BLACKAZKNIGHT

Valenecia Divas!!!!

Post by BLACKAZKNIGHT » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:28 pm

I just wanted everyone to know how DIVA the girls from Valenica HS are. I got a chance to see them at the North Park show this weekend in Hunington Beach and those ladies know how to spin and dance. I love the show design and the music is a piece I remember hearing a lot at shows in the late 90's but I haven't heard anyone do it for a few years, and Valencia does the piece justice for sure. The choreography with yellow balls is so fresh, fun, and inovative. Usually I'm not a huge fan of balls in shows, but the theme of "Bounce" is carried through the show nicely, and very logically, the show makes a lot of sense. Good luck in San Diego Valencia it's so great to have a potential medalist in SO from So-cal. Keep on "Bouncing" Valencia, to the top.
"WIN" NOT "NIW" YOU MORONS

"SICKE, FLEX FOOT, CONTRACTION"

"SIDE CHASSES, WITH ONEHANDED DOUBLETIME, WITH THE LOOK OF INTENSITY"

"DONDE ESTA.......??????

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:36 pm

is that the really colorful and upbeat one? i loved it!! it was so cute and was really fun to watch

2Joo4u

Re: Valencia Divas!!!!

Post by 2Joo4u » Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:40 pm

BLACKAZKNIGHT wrote:I just wanted everyone to know how DIVA the girls from Valenica HS are.

Sorry, but could you be a little more specific? there are two Valencia High Schools... Valencia from Valencia (my school) and Valencia from Placentia(theyre really good). We were at the North Park MS Show too... but just wondering, next time you post about "valencia girls" be a bit more specific so i dont get so confused hehe thanks. :D

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:49 pm

i was thinking of valencia(placentia) but i bet both are probably good. is it the one that starts with the yellow balls?

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

More specific???

Post by Mad City » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:01 pm

I only know of one show this year with yellow balls, it's quite cool!
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

fairfieldGuardGuy

valencia divas

Post by fairfieldGuardGuy » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:18 pm

thanks you guys for liking our show. yes we are the upbeat guard from placentia with the yellow balls and if you havent seen our show in a while youve got one more chance to see us on april 25th at wgasc champs!

mumba182

Post by mumba182 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:18 am

hey milk dude they said valencia was in so i mean they did say that we have a change to medal in SO

ok but anyways hey Blackazknights who are you im me sometime or email me i wnana talk to you you guys have a great show i love it.

mumba182

sorry

Post by mumba182 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:50 pm

sorry i didnt mean to have my last reply seam so mean :oops: im sorry i didnt realize what i had writen untill i had got home and really looked at it