Help!!!!

Topics centered more on music performance

Moderator: Hostrauser

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Help!!!!

Post by Personal » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:22 am

Alright, here is the deal. I have a Concert report due in my Music History class on Aoril 28th. I nee ot goto a concert by then. Are there any concerts going on in the San Bernardino/Los Angeles area, where I can get a program and a ticket. If so, please contact me as soon as possible. Your help is much appreciated.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:31 pm

Look in the "Arts & Entertainment" section of the L.A. Times. Also check with the Music Dept. at CSU, San Bernardino (if they have one) to see what concerts they have coming up.

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:53 pm

Thank you, but I talked to my Music History Professor, and she said that I could use the Morrissey concert I went and saw on Sunady night, because he is, and I quote, "a classic 80's pop/rock artist." But thank you for your help.
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:27 pm

Personal wrote:Thank you, but I talked to my Music History Professor, and she said that I could use the Morrissey concert I went and saw on Sunady night, because he is, and I quote, "a classic 80's pop/rock artist." But thank you for your help.
My University (UCR) is having some upcoming performances. I don't know if you are willing to make the journey though. I can give you more information if you'd like.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007