World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: So lonely
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:42 pm 
Is it just me or does everyone else in just NCBA feel really lonely now because everyone else is down in San Deigo?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:26 pm 
Section Leader
Section Leader

i know!! :cry: makes me sad

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:09 am 
Hey matadork, how is the girl in your colorguard that hurt herself at champs? And what all happened, we preformed after you guys did the second time but all that we had heard when we were in warm-up (and we were there for awhile) was that she hurt herself really bad and you guys were going to preform again and then we heard and ambulance but our instructor wouldnt let us go outside for fear that we would get really shaken up. Please explain, I feel so lost and confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:19 am 
Section Leader
Section Leader

our Captain had dislocated her knee during our first performance....they waited till the ambulance, and i heard there was a firetruck outside too but i wasnt paying attention to that obviously....they made our guard stay outside of the gym most of the time because we were all emotionally fazed, imagine the entire guard sobbing outside cause NO ONE knew why megan wasnt moving!! We were literally performing then our music got stopped and i looked over at my best friend just laying there on the floor, scariest moment ever. They had us take all the equipment and move the floor off to the side and they took her to the hospital. We performed later, after the guard behind us.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:07 am 
Armijo wishes the best of luck to her. We hope that she has a good and safe recovery. I would hate to imagine preforming at champs and looking down and seeing my friend laying there not being able to move. We all hope that everything goes well for her and we send our prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:21 pm 
New Recruit
New Recruit

that sounds horrible...i know our guard has had tons of injuries...not one show with out at least a little blood shed..actually we have stains all over the floor. but yeah, best of luck!

:lol:<-- it has a twitch!! ok i'm easily amused, so what!