Who is your favorite RAA or RA team?

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

VHSGuardSoxRocker
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Hmmmm...favorite RA, RAA, hmmmm....

Post by VHSGuardSoxRocker » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:56 pm

Mad City wrote:Colony has a nice show, cute instructor too!

PEDRO MONTANEZ!!! You are a MARRIED choreographer! There will be no picking up on other instructors on my watch! haha! :D

Sunshine!
"It is my nature to join in love, not hate."
-Antigone

NHSGuarDog2
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by NHSGuarDog2 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:43 pm

OH WELL YOU'RE VERY WELCOME. I JUST HOPE YOU GUYS DO REALLY GOOD AT CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Riffles do it with a BANG!

colorguardchicken02

Post by colorguardchicken02 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:04 pm

NHSGuarDog2 wrote:My Favorite show would have to be Norco High's only because im on it but i also love every one elses. My fav RA guard would have to Romona High San Diego. :wink:

By the way, GOOD LUCK TO ALL GUARDS ON CHAMPIONSHIPS COMING UP. :D :wav:
wow really? are u serious? cuz thats my guard.lol my friend saw tis post and was like "OMG this 1 girl on WoP thinks were good. but i dont know if she was lieing cuz she put the winky face so yeah."

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Hmmmm...favorite RA, RAA, hmmmm....

Post by Mad City » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:46 pm

VHSGuardSoxRocker wrote:
Mad City wrote:Colony has a nice show, cute instructor too!

PEDRO MONTANEZ!!! You are a MARRIED choreographer! There will be no picking up on other instructors on my watch! haha! :D

Sunshine!
Who's picking up?!!? She IS cute, so is he! Now I'm not hitting on anyone, I'm just sayin.....besides, after I saw their show I said to our other staff member, I think we're in trouble! Very impressive in all captions.

Good luck to everyone next weekend, and congrats to all this past weekend!
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

Majinntenshi

Favorite RA show

Post by Majinntenshi » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:10 pm

Has anyone seen Torrance High's show? I think its pretty awesome. There little guard has a lot of guts going up against these teams twice there size. I think they have a really good chance winning the RA division at championships!! GOOD LUCK TORRANCE!!!!!

Madame_Spooky
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Madame_Spooky » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:05 pm

cgdoors wrote:I so know what your saying about Jones I seen them this last weekend and in the previous years thats one great Jr. High school. From what I can remember last year they took gold in there division. Great jop you guys. I love the show this year and last year, the staff there must know what they are doing.
Do you by any chance know the name of the song they used or where I could pick up the track? It's enchanting music :)

~Jessi
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Torrance

Post by Mad City » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:03 pm

I like Torrances show. Great concept, nice storyline. Keeps you interested and wanting more.

Don't know what the results were, but I know you did well.
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

BttrDrummerThanU
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by BttrDrummerThanU » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:33 pm

Jones JHS music was from Cirque Du Soleil (did i spell that right?). I forgot exactly which one though.

Madame_Spooky
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Madame_Spooky » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:07 pm

BttrDrummerThanU wrote:Jones JHS music was from Cirque Du Soleil (did i spell that right?). I forgot exactly which one though.
Cirque De Soleil is a popular source of music this winterguard season... our guard used Cirque De Soleil as well :)

~Jessi
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

Skippy
New Recruit
New Recruit

thanks!! :)

Post by Skippy » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:17 pm

Thanks for the kind comments about silverado!! It was truly a breakthrough year for them!! those girls worked their butts off and I am very proud of them :)

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Skippy!!!

Post by Mad City » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:22 pm

What are you doing on this board! Great to have you on I must say!

Yes, you're girls were hot! Clean, lot's of screams from the crowd!

Congrats to you Skippy, and all at Silverado!!!