flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Instructors

Post by flagchild06 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:31 pm

Who are yours?

Do you share them?

Do you like them?

We (Trabuco) share Laura with Loara and Fountain Valley. I donno who we share Don Gallaher with..
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:02 pm

we have Michelle Frye at Granada High....she was our flag captain from last year and the year before. When she was on our guard she instructed one of the three middle schools here in Livermore but now she is all ours! Everyone loves Michelle....we call her puddles....she somehow manages to always find a place for us to warm up for competition that has puddles that we have to sit in...i think its cool that we have our old captain because we have already made friendships with her, and we have all taken direction from her as a captain before (even the freshmen had her as an instructor so nothing new to them). the only downside is that since she was a guard member some people dont really show her the respect she should be getting as our instructor, they see her as just their friend who wrote the routine.
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

broken_panda
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by broken_panda » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:54 pm

Here at Mission we have a ton of instructors...

We share George Armenta with Arcadia and Ayala, or its more like they share him with us :D Then we have our Michael and Jen all too ourselves. I know that Michael used to teach other guards but I don't know if he still does.
We have a ton of people that come and help out....Brian Nunez from Valley View I think..he marched Fantasia, Lori who used to teach Clovis West, and a bunch more but they didn't really work with us much for second semester.

And to the girl from Trabuco...
I know that Don Gallaher also works with Pacific Crest :D
No great was ever achieved without enthusiasm

'do drill, not drugs'

CaptainKiki
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by CaptainKiki » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:55 pm

At Woodbridge, we have Christy Johnson, Brad Harris, and Jenn Johnson.

Yes, we share them... I'm not quite sure with who, though! They're always all over the place. Christy is our head coach, but I know she also works with Irvine High School and with Mater Dei I think, too. Brad worked with Santa Margarita last year and I don't know if he still does, but he also wrote Esperanza High School's JV team's drill. Jenn works with Santa Margarita, and I don't know if she works with anyone else...

And do we like them? OF COURSE!! Even though sometimes they get more abuse, mistreatment, and back-talk than anyone in the world deserves, we love them to death. After all, we wouldn't have much of a program without them - and then I wouldn't be here and... ...Well, I'd probably be a band-o. ...That would be really strange...
Woodbridge High School
2003 - "It Spins Us Around": (BE THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER! Not the Air Conditioner)
2004 - "Pacific 231": (GAME ON!)
2005 - "Master of Suspense": (In the RIDER)
Color Guard Co-Captain 2003-2005
Class of 2006 :)

colorguardchicken02

Post by colorguardchicken02 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:49 pm

we have stefani (its spelled odd) regan at ramona high school (SD) and shes pretty cool. i wasnt really getting along w/ her durring field cuz like...yeah, i think i was just stressing about all sorts of crap, so yeah. but shes really cool. :D

BellflowerGuardGirl

Post by BellflowerGuardGirl » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:19 am

At Bellflower we have Mark Brown. He is the best. He does sooo much for us. We share him with Cerritos. He is also the instructor for the black knights. WE LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!!!!!!

2Joo4u

Good Morning, Mr. Montanez!

Post by 2Joo4u » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:05 am

:D At Valencia we have Pedro Montanez and he is awesome! We share him with Westlake, Allusion, and a couple other schools (not sure which)... but we love pedro... Pedro ur my hero! :D

VHSGuardSoxRocker
New Recruit
New Recruit

I love Pedro!

Post by VHSGuardSoxRocker » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:50 pm

Pedro is the ultimate choreographer! He's so understanding and he's one crazy guy! He's so much fun and he never yells at me even though my dancing sucks. "Pedro...Did I ever tell you your my heeeerrooo?!?!"

Sunshine
"It is my nature to join in love, not hate."
-Antigone