North Park MS Show

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: guardthepiccolo, laurab, Gallagher

Post Reply
User avatar
RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:34 pm
Location: YL, Cali
Contact:

North Park MS Show

Post by RifleDiva » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:21 pm

Anybody want to comment on it? My guard went, I was disappointed in our score, but I guess they were low, at least for our division they were.

Want to say congrats to my JV, you guys are so awesome!

And to Valencia, congrats on your first place! I love you guys!
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

3dgirl

thanks

Post by 3dgirl » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:50 pm

hi im from np thanks for liking our show! :D

User avatar
guardee101
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:32 pm
Location: socal

Post by guardee101 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:06 pm

its great. i wish i were that good when i was 12 or 13

User avatar
ColorGuardFreak123
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: Pico Rivera
Contact:

hi

Post by ColorGuardFreak123 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:25 pm

yup thanks for likikn our show
..............................

2Joo4u

Re: North Park MS Show

Post by 2Joo4u » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:48 pm

RifleDiva wrote:And to Valencia, congrats on your first place! I love you guys!
1 quick question, which valencia? there are two Valencia High Schools, one from valencia and one from plancentia. Valencia(Val) is in RA... congrats to all the schools at this show! Next time be a little more specific please because i get confused very easily! Thanx! :D

User avatar
RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 10:34 pm
Location: YL, Cali
Contact:

Re: North Park MS Show

Post by RifleDiva » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:18 pm

VHSmilkdud wrote:
RifleDiva wrote:And to Valencia, congrats on your first place! I love you guys!
1 quick question, which valencia? there are two Valencia High Schools, one from valencia and one from plancentia. Valencia(Val) is in RA... congrats to all the schools at this show! Next time be a little more specific please because i get confused very easily! Thanx! :D
Sorry about that. I meant Valencia from Placentia. They are our sister school, cause we are from Placentia too!
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

2Joo4u

Re: North Park MS Show

Post by 2Joo4u » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:27 pm

RifleDiva wrote:
VHSmilkdud wrote:
RifleDiva wrote:And to Valencia, congrats on your first place! I love you guys!
1 quick question, which valencia? there are two Valencia High Schools, one from valencia and one from plancentia. Valencia(Val) is in RA... congrats to all the schools at this show! Next time be a little more specific please because i get confused very easily! Thanx! :D
Sorry about that. I meant Valencia from Placentia. They are our sister school, cause we are from Placentia too!
thats awesome congrats to valencia(placentia) from valencia(valencia) hehe...

mumba182

Post by mumba182 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:05 am

thanks all im from the placentia valencia. its nice hearing that people like our show :D

Post Reply