N.C.B.A. Championships, April 3rd 2004

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

mellochick15

Hehe

Post by mellochick15 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:24 pm

:D I know Im not in colorguard, but, I am really close to my schools color guard, Vallejo High. I just want to say congrats to them. They have worked so hard over the past couple of months, and through all of the sweat, and tears, you guys proved to be the best, which you truly are. I am so proud of you guys, you guys are the best. And I want to thank Eddie especially, because having practice every single day for percussion and guard, and always being in a good mood is pretty tough, and you stuck it out. And I love you Kritine!

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: N.C.B.A. Championships, April 3rd 2004

Post by Matadork05 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:37 pm

CoachK wrote:Another amazing year of great routines for the 2004 N.C.B.A. Winterguard season.
Congratulations to everyone who performed at the Northern California Band Association Championships.

Thanks to Las Plumas/ Oroville for hosting such an event.
The shirts that were made for purchasing were a great added bonus!

Special Note:
Granada H.S.- California H.S. would like to send our prays to your team regarding the injury of the young lady on your team. We hope that she is ok and we send her nothing but well wishes. As a team, I know any injury of a member during a performance is difficult let alone having to perform the routine again. You were able to get back out on the floor and perform a great show. The crowd knew you wanted to do well as a team and for your injured member. You did just that! Congratulations!

Keri Gravette
CHS Colorguard/ Winterguard Advisor
http://www.geocities.com/grizzlyflagcoa ... /Team_Page

thank you sooooo much for the concern, Megan is our captain and my best friend. That was a painfull experiance emotionally for everyone on our guard. It was extreamly hard to perform knowing that she was riding in an ambulance at that very moment. We dedicated the performance to her, we got first place.
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

guardthepiccolo
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by guardthepiccolo » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:01 pm

i hope she's ok!!!!
does anyone have the scores for champs?
Benicia High School C/O '05
Colorguard Instructor