To Ida Price Winterguard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

georgefan22
New Recruit
New Recruit

To Ida Price Winterguard

Post by georgefan22 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:30 am

Price all of you hade a fantastic year I have never seen such a talented group of kids come together like you have. Sure we had alot of ups and downs this you but you acted mature and put up with us ( or at least put up with me). Next year treat your new instuctors as you treated us, well maybe treat then a little better then you treated us lol j/k. Be the better person in our departure like I am trying to be help out all the new people next year. Even though I will miss you next year I wish you the best of luck inside and out of guard. Have a great rally show and summer work days. Friends forever =0) Nicole

yellow
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by yellow » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:56 pm

Ida Price,

You know we love you all and wish you the best for next year. Hey ya was an amazing experience and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. You had all better keep spinning wherever you go from here. You are too good to just stop. Thank you for the three years of memories. Don't forget. You are all our rocks, and like rocks will never leave this earth, you will never leave our hearts. Thank you all for working so hard this year. I can't believe the determination and dedication of this group. YOU ROCK!

Best Pals Forever,

Chris

buSt A mOvE
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by buSt A mOvE » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:33 pm

to our instructors...even though it may not have been the easiest year it was still great. i dont think i could have had a better colorguard experience. no new instructors will ever be able replace you guys. i mean how will they survive a crack head free season next year!!!! lol. ya'll were and are the greatest. wow i just said ya'll....one to many weapons to the head. anyways i love you and if i dont end up doing guard next year i will definatally be at your shows with giant signs and t-shirts, screaming at the top of my lungs!

~muah!~
Bianca(with no Q), Beyonce, or whatever else ya'll(there i go again) called me!
Bust a move & then shake it like a polorid picture!

:lol:<-- it has a twitch!! ok i'm easily amused, so what!

guardchixrok9

instructors

Post by guardchixrok9 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:22 pm

hey guys!

wow... its been such a great year. def. my fav so far! lol. im going 2 miss u guys sooooo much... but im prob. doing raiders summer program, so its all good. u cant get rid of me that easily!

u def. changed our lives this past year, and don't 4get that. U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

meryl xoxoxoxoxo
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth.

Be alert - the world needs more lerts.

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? - John Mendoza

actingchiq124

sob sob...

Post by actingchiq124 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:15 pm

ok, well i don't even know how long its been since I've been on this site... OMG! BUt, I just want to say that I'll miss all of the instructers and eight graders next year!! P.S. I'm learning sabre, and his name is Hamlet
P.P.S. see all of the instructors @ my bat-mitzvah!!! P.P.S.S I'm doing Raiders Summer Program!! :stupid:
WOOOO HOOO!! GO PRICE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! HEY YA ROCKS!!! WE ALL ROCK!!! WOOO HOOOO!! Panther Pride!