CCGC Champs

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

CCGC Champs

Post by crack it » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:19 pm

Hey what did everyone think about the CCGC Championship? I didn't get to see anyone but Logan World and Raiders World, but they were both awesome. Congrats Logan 97.6. That's crazy. And Raiders, man they had a great show. But what did you all think?
ya

LibertyPress
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LibertyPress » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:46 pm

Congratulations to Garrett ( I'm sorry if I'm spelling his name wrong ) from Benicia Middle for Performer Of the Year.

GO Mini-George!!!! HAH!

Congratulations also to George from the Blue Devils.

A job well done to all the guards who performed this Sunday.

GOOD LUCK to all the CCGC Guards competeting @ World Championships in San Diego. Let's represent Northern California well.
One mo again.

RifleDiva86
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by RifleDiva86 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:40 pm

First of all, just to clarify, Garrette just got outstanding performer...George got CCGC performer of the year( I told him he was going to!).... I thought the shows were good. I can't believe Jesus isn't with Raiders anymore! I always watch him because he is an amazing performer, then I saw that other guy that marched Logan a few years ago in his spot and freaked out... I can't wait for WGI in San Diego!!! This year is going to be incredible! So many talented performers everywhere.

yellow
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by yellow » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:52 pm

I just want to say congratulations to everyone who competed on Sunday. I got to see a lot of guards that I normally don't get a chance to. I didn't get to see everyone, but I was very impressed with Los Gatos, Gilroy, Independence, Benicia, and Ida Price. Lot's of emotions out there for everyone's last show. Congratulations again, and good luck to all those going to WGI!!!