ida price

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

actingchiq124

Go Price!!

Post by actingchiq124 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:06 am

Ida Price ROX either way... I mean we weren't really good at the show.. but we were still better than everyone else, So i dunno if it was just dumb luck or what.. but somehow we came on top that night... xcept we didn't get first! :evil: but thats ok anyway :twisted:
WOOOO HOOO!! GO PRICE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! HEY YA ROCKS!!! WE ALL ROCK!!! WOOO HOOOO!! Panther Pride!

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:17 am

o wow...celebrating is definitely good, and congratulations!! but all you Price kids seem to be getting pretty big heads. Remember that you are good, but not perfect. Being too self-confident could lead you guys to lose!!

LEIGHGUARDBOY
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by LEIGHGUARDBOY » Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:09 pm

You guys really need to stop with the arrogance. Your instructors are very mad at you guys. They feel that you price kids don’t even want to listen to them. They tell you one thing to not do and you do it. I think you ALL should reflect and hear what your instructors are telling you because it seems as though they really have given up on going to teach you. They hardly want to go because of what you kids are doing. You blatantly are not listening to them.

drum corps baby
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by drum corps baby » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:06 pm

wow, those were some big words LEIGHGUARDBOY, or maybe it was just me.......i think so....hehe....but i totally agree. price: just because you guys are doing well this year, that doesn't mean that you guys are perfect or that you should stop listening to your instuctors. they're the one's that gave you your great show. you should really be giving them more respect if anything.....but that's just my opinion. so there's another little something to think about! i still luv you guys! :wink:

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:47 am

ya i agree with LEIGHGUARDBOY and GuardSweety, even though i love your show!
ya

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:26 pm

just remember...it could all be gone in a flash and you are acting undefeatable

SmIlIeGuArDGaL

Post by SmIlIeGuArDGaL » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:23 pm

yup i would have to say that i do agree with everyone else.... i luv your show this year but if you keep acting the way that you are acting things can change in an instant. i'm not saying that you shouldn't be proud because you should but just don't let it get to your head cus when that happens then it gives other guards a reason to talk about you and really dislike you. but yeah..... i still luv you all!!!! :)

drum corps baby
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by drum corps baby » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:13 pm

hey ya'll; price ppl : ok, so im sure that all of you price ppl are sick of hearing all these other ppl telling you the same thing over and over again, and if i were you i probly would be tired of it too. i mean it gets annoying right? so i just wanted to let you kno, that im gonna stop telling you what to do and try to get other ppl to stop too, and let you guys figure this out my yourselves. im sure you kno what's gone wrong by now, and i think youre old enough to figure it out on your own. so now to all the price vets that have been posting: what do you say we let them do this on their own? i mean they're not babies anymore, and even though we all have our opinions about what's been going on, i've come to realize that even tho we were part of the price guard, we aren't anymore. so what goes on there now, really isn't our concern. so i don't kno about you guys, but that's it for me. im done. good luck price! i luv you all!

SmIlIeGuArDGaL

Post by SmIlIeGuArDGaL » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:10 pm

i would like to say that i am sry for giving so much advise and i'm sure that you've heard enough of it so i'm not gonna say ne more!!! MUWAH!!!!! :kiss: