Orion boy

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

cgluva

Orion boy

Post by cgluva » Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:50 pm

I was just wondering if anyone else out there thinks the younger boy from orion is HOT!!! :hum:

classicflag

Post by classicflag » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:11 pm

Is Orion the guard who is doing the catch me if you can show? I dont know but the boy that does the catch me if you can show is hot ! :shock: :wink: I was watching him at Fresno and at the live oak show for ccgc!! He is even hotter with his costume on!!
:)

cgluva

Post by cgluva » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:22 pm

no orion is doing Kill Bill and i think the orion boy is way hotter

look up

Post by look up » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:34 pm

catch me if you canis the raiders, open, and i think the boy from raiders, the littler boy is soooooooo much hotter than the orion boy, how can you think the orion boy is hotter?? The raidres boy all the way!!!!!! :wink:

GeorgeFan58

Post by GeorgeFan58 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:41 pm

i guess i will just have to tell "raider boy" and his GIRLFRIEND that he has a following! :D
spice it to the left

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:42 pm

classicflag wrote:Is Orion the guard who is doing the catch me if you can show? I dont know but the boy that does the catch me if you can show is hot ! :shock: :wink: I was watching him at Fresno and at the live oak show for ccgc!! He is even hotter with his costume on!!

From Raiders??? If that is who you are talking about, the younger one, i hit on him while he was performing at one of the CCGC shows a few weekends ago! lol. :oops:
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".