Pets!

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Pets!

Post by altogirl06 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:37 pm

i have a black lab, he is very naughty. he knocked part of out fence down this morning :x i was soooooooo mad. but, he is good sometimes. i want a turtle though :lol: what do u pplz have?
Nothing is impossible with God!

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:59 pm

I have a yellow lab.

I tell you...the dog is nearly 3 now, but in many ways he's still just a puppy...which is why I will call him puppy even when he's 10 or 11.

Also, its like a spirit of a cat is trapped in my dog's body...my dog is terrified of water, likes to jump around (bounce), and makes very good use of his paws.
I love my dog though...never does anything bad.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

Waterhead
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Waterhead » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:47 pm

I have 2 horses, 1 pig, 1 veal calf, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 bird. I dont know if you can count the veal calf and the pig as pets tho cause they are going to slaughter pretty soon. They're more like projects for FFA. But I love my 2 horses and my cat and dogs :)

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:04 pm

Waterhead wrote:I have 2 horses, 1 pig, 1 veal calf, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 bird. I dont know if you can count the veal calf and the pig as pets tho cause they are going to slaughter pretty soon. They're more like projects for FFA. But I love my 2 horses and my cat and dogs :)
you have a farm!!!!!? thats soooooooo cool!! i love horses! well pretty much animals ingeneral. :D

Waterhead
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Waterhead » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:43 pm

yep, Ive been raising pigs and veal since I can remember but I have only been in FFA for 2 years now since it is only for hish schoolers. I was surprised by your reaction, most people say Im mean and cruel when I tell em I slaughter my animals but it's what I do. It makes me money so I cant complain :)

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:30 pm

i've always wanted to have a farm!! i understand about the animal thing.ppl have to eat. and if they think u r mean, then when they eat a burger or a hot dog they are just as bad.

i rode a hoarse once! it was so much fun!

my old dog was named boots, and the other is shadow. :D

Gottaluvguard15
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Gottaluvguard15 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:34 pm

I have a horse, a dog, and two cats ^_^ Not much, but I love them!!
"Sing like no ones listening, Dance like no ones watchin, and live every day like its your last!!"
-Twilight

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:23 pm

I have 2 dogs, 1 spranger spaniel (name is doodles) and one beagal part husky (name is zeus)
OHS '01 - '05

La Stephen
Veteran
Veteran

Post by La Stephen » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:58 pm

hehe..i had a Market Sheep. I loved her! *sniffles*

I had a *quazi* Famous rabbit! Mr.Bun Buns...He posed for a Think Geek.com Action Shot hehee...im on there too, with my BF (here) Yeah.
He kinda ran away though...

hehe...so my only "pet" is my Breeding Sow 'Queen' for FFA. Shes farrowing in 3 weeks!! w00t!!

iminguard
Rookie
Rookie

pets!

Post by iminguard » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:05 pm

i have a male cat named Fluffy(named him when i was 5) two German Short Hairs Chuck and Hannah and a bird named Chirpy
Breath in the music Breath out your performance.....

altohack
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altohack » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:29 pm

Since I don't have a pet myself, I'm going to talk about my neighbors dog

She's a german sheapard/beagle mix, but she's a lot more german shepeard and has nice skin n everything.
She's... at least 3-4 years old, and I've known her just as long as my neighbor
No regrets

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:14 am

I have a dog.
He's about 5'8" and he's learning how to put the seat down as well as sleep in his own room like a big boy. We call it the big boy bed. He's getting better at feeding himself, but can't clean up his mess and he's almost got the matching thing down. We're even hoping he'll stop being afraid of the dark...

I count my 14 yr old brother as a pet.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:53 am

omg! lmao, ya that works, i know how u feel i have a 13 year old sister. she is still scared of the dark too. i wish i had a cat but, my mom is allergic and doesn't like them :cry:

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:16 am

Well before I was born, my parents got 2 cats Buffy and Bootsie. They lived for about 12 years. Then when I was 2 my dad found Daisy (another cat, a calico) at the warehouse where he works and brought her home. We were going to keep her long enough to find her a home. 15 years later, we still have her. She sleeps with me every night :) She likes to go outside at night and when she is ready to come in, she knocks on the door! we also have Buttons. She’s a black tabby and the absolute funniest cat I’ve ever seen. she makes noises when she jumps, when she lands, when she stands up, when you pet her, when you pick her up, when you set her down...she never shuts up! But I love her anyways! She loves to sit on top of the couch and stretch out her paws and "comb" my mom’s hair. Her appetite includes waffles, popcorn, and ice-cream. Actually I think she would eat anything you threw at her. Then there is Blanca, a fat white cat who is scared of her own shadow. She is so skittish! But she loves to sit in front of the window and watch the birds and "chirp" at them. We also had another cat, a white calico, Fluffy. She got in a fight with something, we don't know what. It tore her diaphragm and we had to put her to sleep :cry: .
I also have had an iguana, Ziggy (named after Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars) since I was in 2nd grade. She has two cages, one in the house and one outside. We put her outside during the day so she can enjoy the sunshine and inside at night so she doesn't freeze. Her claws are really sharp so we have to wear huge bbq gloves when we handle her, but I still love her. She gives me kisses and when she's really happy she wags her tail. I'm not kidding, she really does wag her tail!
And I also have two turtles. Touché (the bigger one) and Little Foot (the smaller one).Touché got his name from a TV show my dad used to watch as a kid about this turtle named Touché who had a phone in his shell. Little Foot is named after the stegosaurus in The Land Before Time. They’re hibernating right now :zzz: which makes me sad, I want them to come out and play! I think they wake in a couple of months or so...we shall see!
I've also had numerous gold fish throughout my life, but not right now!
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

lordjedediah
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by lordjedediah » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:56 am

i have a pitbull mix named TJ. pitbulls arent mean

i have a cat named cali. cats are mean

and my brother has a fish that WONT DIE