ida price

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

buSt A mOvE
New Recruit
New Recruit

ida price

Post by buSt A mOvE » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:29 pm

hey ya'll i just want to know what people from last saturday's evals thought of Ida Price's show, "hey ya". so tell me your thoughts!
Bust a move & then shake it like a polorid picture!

:lol:<-- it has a twitch!! ok i'm easily amused, so what!

gUaRd PiXiE

Post by gUaRd PiXiE » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:05 pm

we rocked! :D because we are cooler then cool...we're ice cold! 8-)
Ice Cold baby!

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:43 am

hey, you guys did so well at the Orion show. It is so cool that you guys are already doing so well, compared to last year where we didnt do well until the end of the year. I'm looking forward to see how well you guys do this year
ya

warmnfuzzy

ida price winter guard

Post by warmnfuzzy » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:36 pm

you guys rock! haha i remember when i was on price winter guard the very first year price started doing it and..well, that was a laugh but it was good all the same. i wish you guys a lot of luck and have fun! :D
A true heart never gives up….not only in the action but more importantly in the spirit :-D

LEIGHGUARDBOY
New Recruit
New Recruit

You guys r great

Post by LEIGHGUARDBOY » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:44 pm

:D I love your show. You guys are great as what ever your soposed to be.? Yeah i think that it's really cool that you guys are one of a few(i think) :?: middle schools in the curcit.I loved being on it for THRILLER :D

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: You guys r great

Post by crack it » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:53 am

LEIGHGUARDBOY wrote::D I love your show. You guys are great as what ever your soposed to be.? Yeah i think that it's really cool that you guys are one of a few(i think) :?: middle schools in the curcit.I loved being on it for THRILLER :D
what?
ya

LEIGHGUARDBOY
New Recruit
New Recruit

?

Post by LEIGHGUARDBOY » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 pm

:D see i don't know what they are supposed to be! They are all different charecters in the show. One is a cheerleader and another is drummajor(i dont spell). I just don't understand what they are supposed to be. So thats whaat i was trying to explain in my post! :roll:

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:52 am

ok now i get it. I didn't know what you were saying, and i didnt know what the question mark was for. I still dont get the question mark, but oh well
ya

georgefan22
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by georgefan22 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:22 pm

Each member of ida price has a character that they are supposed to be. Each character is something you would want to take a picture of such as a cheerleader at a football game or your family on a beach vacation. does that help at all? Well Ida Price is going to be diva, they are working really hard. :lol: [color=red][/color]

buSt A mOvE
New Recruit
New Recruit

our outfits

Post by buSt A mOvE » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:54 am

um..... i'm on ida price's guard (i'm the cheerleader) and we dont even know why we have those costumes....it was kind of a thing to see how stupid our instructors could make us look... personally i think they did a pretty good job... i guess the whole thing is just random people to take a picture of! :!:
Bust a move & then shake it like a polorid picture!

:lol:<-- it has a twitch!! ok i'm easily amused, so what!

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:48 pm

SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i can't believe how great you guys are doing. I mean, this time last year, we were like third to last. I love your show and just keep goin like you are and ull do GREAT!
ya

georgefan22
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by georgefan22 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:06 pm

You are so cut, cheerleader!!! Next time make sure your instructors don't post as well. :twisted: Next time, try not to drop your scrunchie.....

Love ya :stupid:

drum corps baby
New Recruit
New Recruit

Great Job you guys!

Post by drum corps baby » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:18 pm

Wow you guys! great job at gilroy! i wasn't there but hey, you got SECOND PLACE! so you had to have done great. you guys are amazing and im so happy for you all. great job! keep up the good work!!!! :lol: i luv you guys and can't wait to see you perform again!

GeorgeFan56

Post by GeorgeFan56 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:47 pm

hey! your guys' show is the best! :D but...what do you expect with those great instructors you have!? :wink: i cant wait to see you guys perform again! shake it jessica! woo hoo! o...and vienna too! :D heehee

guardchixrok9

Post by guardchixrok9 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:35 pm

yeah, but as our instructors told us, just cuz we got 2nd place doesn't mean we were actually GOOD... haha lol.but i think we rok neway, so it doesn't rly matter! GO PRICE!!!!!
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth.

Be alert - the world needs more lerts.

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? - John Mendoza