Guard
No votes
P Line
100%

Total votes: 1

vibelady2005

Antelope Valley High School: Antelope Brigade

Post by vibelady2005 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:16 pm

This will be for anyone that's interested in the Antelope Brigade, or anyone that's in it. Happy typing!
-Lynn
AD ASTRA PER ASPERA
Antelope Valley HS
Class of 2005
Tenor Section Leader 02-03
Xylo 03'
Vibes 04'
Voted 'Most Likely to become Band Director'

vibelady2005

Av!

Post by vibelady2005 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:26 pm

Well, since a majority of people wont be getting this site addy until Wednesday, here's the first post:

1)There'll be a newsletter going out soon revolving aorund everything AVHS Band. Jokes, people being put on the spot, everything. There'll even be a bag on page! Pictures for this should be given to me with your name, and I'll return it to you as soon as I scan it.

2) A special 'band yearbook' will be going on at the end of the year too. Please bring your pictures, and $1.00 for every pic you bring, because color pics aren't cheap to publish. :roll: Give them to me, and I'll have em' back ASAP.

3)The band's site, also run by me, will be newly revised and posted on the school site before the end of this month. Please check it out soon at www.avhs.org/band or the other band site ..... www/geocities.com/avbrigade.
AD ASTRA PER ASPERA
Antelope Valley HS
Class of 2005
Tenor Section Leader 02-03
Xylo 03'
Vibes 04'
Voted 'Most Likely to become Band Director'

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:36 pm

Right...I'm not quite sure whats going on here with all these bands just pointing themselves out.

WoP is not a personal messaging system...even if it is for other people interested in your band. This is a website designed for all bands...which is why any threads on a single band have been locked.

You have a website...please use your own website to relay information about your school.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007