how do you change your name?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

scubasteev
New Recruit
New Recruit

how do you change your name?

Post by scubasteev » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:45 pm

I want to change my user name to something else but when i change it in 'profiles' it just goes back to the old one. so i tried to re-register, and they said 'this e-mail adress is already regestered to a user.' what do i do?

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:03 pm

Try getting in contact with the admin. I think there is a way to change user names in the phpBB admin control panel. If you want to re-register you would have to use a diffrent email. But try asking the admin, and your problems can probably be solved.

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: how do you change your name?

Post by Bandmaster » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:38 pm

jonny wrote:I want to change my user name to something else but when i change it in 'profiles' it just goes back to the old one. so i tried to re-register, and they said 'this e-mail adress is already regestered to a user.' what do i do?
Yep, you need to ask me! I don't want to make a habit of it, or else everybody will want me to do it. I can either delete your old account and allow you to re-register using a new username, or I can can go in and change your username for you. But you have to send me an email with your new username included. Since you have only posted three messages, it really doesn't matter which way you do it. Just let me know how you want to do it.
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster