Murder Mystery: Part 4

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Murder Mystery: Part 4

Post by formermarcher » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:50 am

Ahead of time, I apologize for the length :shock: . Also, I know I said I wouldn't have it out...but this part may prove to be the hardest to understand out of all of them, and if you were all going to have a chat session, I felt it best to have this episode out.
Lastly, I just had a great series of ideas, and hopefully they show up here. :?
Enjoy!!! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was high noon. No sunlight pierced the clouds of the huge storm that had yet to break. The winds had picked up, blowing the dirt from the stone into a huge swirl of dust and moisture. Visibility was incredibly low, but no one wanted to go outside with the thunder and lightning. But three people, three people obligated by a duty of friendship and companionship had to press on.
This new attack, though, had everyone on edge. So they were not going to take any chances. The rescue team was to be moved up to five people, and three people were to stand guard over Matadork while she still lived, if only barley. As for everyone else…well they were just going to have to be patient.
The rescue team was now PhantomPhan, Flagchild06, TMRQuintKid, LoneMello, and Barilizzy05. The guard team was to consist of Trumpetsrule17, TMRSaxyDM, and UCI-Mike. And as for Ms. Nikki…well she was sent out to wonder the streets, looking for trouble. Better taking a chance that she wasn’t the killer than none at all.
All 14 remaining were now active.
The vital scanner hummed away with energy as it displayed the vitals for Matadork. They were very low…as she was almost dead. Maybe she’d get visitors before she died? Wouldn’t matter too much. But at least she could tell everyone it was basshater that had made an attempt on her life. That is, if she could manage to speak. Basshater hadn’t dealt a killing blow, but a painful one nevertheless. If Matadork survived, she’d have to let her blood regenerate…she had lost a lot of the blood, afterall.
But she still had to survive…
The rescue team quickly moved up the stone pathway, shielding their eyes from the dust the wind had kicked up. Phantom reached the door first, and noticed that the iron rings had been blocked by a thick piece of wood. He pulled the wood out, flung open the door, ushered everyone in, and slammed the door behind him.
Each member of the rescue team pulled out a stash of candles and matches, and began to line the hallway with the candles so that they might be able to see what exactly they were doing.
The search was on…
Shorty41 and Flatgratgirl, over the 12 hours they had spent in the house, had begun to slowly lose their minds. They had seen death, been terrified, and had just gone through a lot of things that might make some people a little crazy.
So when they both heard the door slam shut, they thought the murderer was back to finish them off. At least, that’s what one of them thought. The other…well the other knew something the other one didn’t…
The vital meter suddenly blared in alarms, and one of the standing guards flew in to see what happened. UCI Mike, being the oldest, had come into the room, leaving the other two standing guard.
He wasn’t sure what to do when he as the meter going as crazy as it did. He screamed for a nurse or doctor, until he felt something tug at the back of his shirt. He whirled around and looked right into Matadork’s eyes.
“Watch your back…someone is right here to kill you. If you are not careful, you’ll end up like me…dying,” she said in a very tired tone, and clearly out of breath.
The doctor came into the room, and pulled out an oxygen mask. He placed it over Matadork’s face, and when that didn’t help the vitals, he began to pump her heart. After a few anxious moments, the blaring alarms went back to normal, and he turned to UCI Mike.
“She just stopped breathing for some reason. This can mean only one thing…she doesn’t have long. The cut must have been worse than I thought…”
The doctor left, and UCI Mike went back outside to join the other two guards.
Shorty41 and flatgratgirl stood back to back, searching each room they came across to see if the killer might be there for them.
There was a yell from downstairs…”Shorty?!?! Flatgratgirl??? Where are you? Follow my voice, and we’ll get you out of here!”
Shorty and flatgratgirl found the top of the stairs, but instead of going down them, they waited at the top, just out of view, waiting for the person to come up the stairs.
They wouldn’t let the killer taken them…not without a fight.
UCI Mike looked around…TMRsaxy had gone to the restroom, and Trumpetsrule17 had gone to the sandwich machine to buy a sandwich. The machine was located next to the bathroom, and just as he was done buying his food, TMRsaxy had come out of the restroom.
They were walking down the hall, but something didn’t quite feel right to TMRsaxy…they were half way back to UCI Mike when TMRsaxy yelled “STOP!!!”
Both of them froze in their tracks and UCI Mike turned to face them, still half a hallway away.
There was a flash of light, and loud explosion, then darkness.
LoneMello was the first one up the stairs. Each step he took creaked, and each creak agonized the two near-insane girls at the top of the stairs. Shorty41, who had the knife, looked at the knife, then at flatgratgirl.
“WATCH OUT! She’s gonna kill you!!!” Shorty screamed, and pushed flatgratgirl off the platform and down the stairs, catching LoneMello, and causing him to roll down the stairs.
The stair, being old stairs, could not handle the weight of two human beings hitting the steps at the same time, and the steps gave way. The two fell onto the hard ground beneath the mansion. The fall knocked the wind out of both of them, and knocked them out for a few minutes…
Phantom made a reach for the step. There wasn’t much he could do for LoneMello right now, but someone might be in some serious trouble up there. Barilizzy waited until Phantom had crossed the gap to make her way up the stairs to see if she could help out LoneMello, leaving TMRQuintkid and flagchild06 alone at the bottom of the stairs, with nothing to do.
As Phantom reached the top of the stairs, his attuned sense picked up danger, and the flash of metal caught his eyes. He ducked underneath the blow and tackled his assailant to the ground. The knife flew out of the attacker’s hands. Phantom leapt up and grabbed it, but the attacker kicked his legs out from underneath him. The attacker grabbed the knife from the ground, and prepared to stab down on Phantom. But Phantom jumped up, catching the wrist of the attacker. He bent it backwards until he heard bones crack, and he heard the knife drop. There was a scream of pain from the attacker, but Phantom couldn’t see any face because of the lack of light. He now held the fate in his hands…this was surely the killer. Let them live, and they may all die. Let them live and turn them in? No…that would raise too many questions that would point them out.
Then he remembered seeing Matadork lying on the floor of her house…attacked in her own house, left to die. What devil-spawn deserved mercy after that?
Taking the knife into his free hand, he gutted the attacker then stabbed the knife through the throat of the person he held in his hands. He dropped the body onto the ground…he’d see who it was after the other two were safely out of the mansion.
Now it was time to find and rescue Shorty41 and flatgratgirl…
Ms. Nikki heard the explosion and ran straight to the hospital, where the smoke was now rising.
When she got there, a huge hole in the wall had been blasted away. There was a lot of smoke and dust, making everything very difficult to see. There was a body nearby…she ran over to it, and nearly fell over from the ghastly sight…she saw UCI Mike’s body…mangled, but, burned, and even dismembered. She vomited a bit, and quickly stepped away.
She wondered if there were any survivors to this…
Then the dust swirled as a body began to emerge. The body was….
Back at the house, at the bottom of the stairs, TMRQuintKid and flagchild06 exchanged a kiss. TMRQuintKid grinned and whispered something into flagchild’s ear. “Everything has gone according to plan. We should leave while we still can.” They smiled at each other and kissed again before turning and leaving the mansion of turmoil and death….

To be continued….
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

lordjedediah
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by lordjedediah » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:38 am

well i need to knoe what a sandwhich machine is before anything else?

jk

hahaha

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:39 pm

This is the best one yet, nice touch at the end although it maybe suggesting something, haha... Remember children the story is totally fictional, I am still single! ;) haha good times

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:18 pm

me too, heres my singles ad: "partially dead red head, looking for love" :wav:
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:12 pm

i dont think u are alive anymore mata if mike died how did u survive on the brink of your own death?
WOP OT Mafia Game I: Townsperson champion

There is no beginning or end.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.

lordjedediah
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by lordjedediah » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:18 pm

yes where was i? :twisted:

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:32 pm

Oh boy.. I don't wanna make out with the killer. That would suck.

Oh and becuase I know I have so many men wanting me :roll: NOT, I am still single. Except, now I'm a redhead. :shock:
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:37 pm

killer? what killer? :roll:

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:41 pm

Or maybe I was mackin' on my knight in shining armor???

Why can't real life be this romantic?
I want to find a boyfriend who still falls in love with me when everybody else dies..
Uh-oh for life!

TMRsaxyDM
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by TMRsaxyDM » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:00 pm

oh yea!!! im the hero of this one.. without the "STOP!" everyone would have died... oh yea.. bow to me.. haha

ok now down to what matters..

where was THSDM??? i know visabliity was low.. but if he was still standing on the path next to la stephen's body.. and the group went up the path they would have seen the body AND THSDM.. so hmmmmm.. either they both moved or it was jsut a mistake..

where did ms nikki run off too? get a big mac? pick up laundry? goto the local army surplus store to pick up that granade(sp) she ordered??

also where did basshater run and hide too??

the makeout session at the end has to just be something that will throw us off becuase the killer is working alone so they have some other plan thats working for them... probly something that has to do with a distraction so they can find the money themselves?? dont know..

ok heres my run down on the people

for sure dead and not the killer:
La Stephen
Barisx_G
UCI Mike

not sure if dead (didnt read it right probly):
flatgratgirl
LoneMello
Matadork05

pritty sure not the killer:

trumpetsrule17(walking next to me when granade, pritty sure thats what it was, went off)

TMRsaxyDM(saw person throw granade)

Shorty41(found first dead person and wassnt around the other deaths)

flagchild06(has another plan with TMRQuint.. maybe to check into the closest Motel 6?? hah ust kidding.. nothing that i can see says shes the killer)

PhantomPhan(the knight in shinning armor himself :knight: haha he was also not around durring other killings and is helping save people..
but you can also argue that he is the killer becuase he killed who ever the person on the top of the stairs was.. but that can be looked at as a deffence becuase its not an accident to throw a granade..)

TMRQuintKid(doing something random, probly not killing, with flagchild = ) )

Barilizzy05(was with the group but she has so been very quiet so she could have some weird thing going on.. but so far i havent seen anything that has pointed to her.. but that could probly be the point)

possible killers:

basshaterbutplayer (attempted once.. ran off and hide somewhere.. could be anywhere doing anything)

THSDM03 (he was standing on the path to the front door with a body... uless former made a mistake.. the group would have seen the two and such.. but they didnt.. so they were missing.. hmmm)

MsNikki (where did she run too?? she could also be anywhere.. doing anything.. )

so yea.. goodtimes.. = )
[/b]
Pumkin Pie Love..

SKA SKA SKA!

Cheer up emo kid... listen to ska!

Tustin High School TMR Drum Major 04-05

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:00 pm

LoL that's what I love about stories, there can always be romance when everyone else is dying. Also, what I noticed which I thought was pretty funny, we have the weirdest weather in this setting, i mean one hour its raining and the next it's windy and dusty. How the dust dried? only mother nature knows

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:06 pm

TMRsaxyDM wrote: flagchild06(has another plan with TMRQuint.. maybe to check into the closest Motel 6?? hah ust kidding.. nothing that i can see says shes the killer)

TMRQuintKid(doing something random, probly not killing, with flagchild = ) )

[/b]
I fear the Motel 6 because I found a roach once when I was little. I'm more up for the Embassy.... high class but hey, free breakfast and cocktail hour... I was dragged on a couple business trips :wink:
Uh-oh for life!