Looking to buy used guard and dance costumes

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

ChristyM

Looking to buy used guard and dance costumes

Post by ChristyM » Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:53 pm

Hello everyone! This is a great site, too bad it didnt exist when I was spinning flags oh so long ago... :D Anywho, I am involved in an independent movie, and we are in need of several different dance/guard costumes. They can be of any size (just not too big, or not too small), since they are going to be used as props and never worn. I already harvested ebay, but they are all new and generally too expensive. Manufacturers wont make small numbers of custom costumes, and their in stock styles are too basic. Prop shops dont have quite what we're looking for. Too showgirly!

We basically need costumes that are colorful and unique. Needs to be very "colorguardy" :wink: . Both jazz and traditional/ballet style costumes.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Girls this is the perfect time to clean out those old costumes (if you had to buy your own) from high school!

Email montechristy91 at yahoo dot com. Or you can PM me! Thank you!

Christy

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:01 pm

I have winter guard uniforms but they might not be what you are looking for...do you want more traditional uniforms??
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

ChristyM

Post by ChristyM » Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:28 am

It really doesnt matter. We're basically filling up a characters closet for use in a few scenes. And we just hit some delays, so Ive got time! PM or email me if you really need the money or the extra closet space.

*sigh* I've still got some of my costumes from my ballet and tap days (they mysteriously got smaller... hmmm :wink: ), but I wont sell them! Too many memories! :D

Christy

Edit: I think thecostumecloset.com's clearance section will work if I cant get any direct from you gals. But if any of you have some uniforms you want to unload, still pm me. I'd rather help a girl than pay a company!