Savanna Field Tournament

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Captions?

Post by Mad City » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:51 am

How about the Auxilary and Percussion caption awards from the night show???
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:38 pm

The 4A competition was very tough. I'm still very happy about my band's performance, though!

Rowland definetely deserved Percussion Sweepstakes. West won Auxiliary Sweepstakes. I can't say much because I wasn't up in the stands to see West. Vista's auxiliary really surprised me, though.

ODannyBoi
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ODannyBoi » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:30 pm

BariSx_G wrote:The 4A competition was very tough. I'm still very happy about my band's performance, though!.
I was impressde by SV @ Savanna. Much improvment since I saw you guys @ Etiwanda. And some drill that left the field smokin'... Good Job! :D
Daniel J. Magallanes
Director of Bands,
Monrovia H.S. - Monrovia, CA
www.MonroviaMusic.org

IMmOrTaLsAx

thanx

Post by IMmOrTaLsAx » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:00 pm

hey.....yeah....this year was a little disappointing.....but it felt good to be out there and know that we were trying our best to keep up with our show....it was a lot more difficult to other years.....thanx for the compliments.....i think SV will be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come....watch out valencia carlsbad and south hills....we're moving on up.....whats up geraldo?....i'm just a lil dissapointed that i'm not in san diego
"To be great is to be misunderstood...."

SVHS Dons/Tenor Sax

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:49 pm

ODannyBoi wrote:"I was impressde by SV @ Savanna. Much improvment since I saw you guys @ Etiwanda. And some drill that left the field smokin'... Good Job!
We receive lots of comments on our drill. It's very difficult, but we proved that we can execute it. Thank you very much!
Last edited by BariSx_G on Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BariSx_G
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BariSx_G » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:54 pm

IMmOrTaLsAx wrote:hey.....yeah....this year was a little disappointing.....but it felt good to be out there and know that we were trying our best to keep up with our show....it was a lot more difficult to other years.....thanx for the compliments.....i think SV will be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come....watch out valencia carlsbad and south hills....we're moving on up.....whats up geraldo?....i'm just a lil dissapointed that i'm not in san diego
lol What's up, Martin? *I'd like to introduce to everyone our #1 soloist*