Where is championships?

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

DBbaby
New Recruit
New Recruit

Where is championships?

Post by DBbaby » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:42 pm

Ok there is a lot of talk about championships and i juss know that i will be performing on astro-turf... i juss dont know exactly where is championships.. like what stadium?

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bandmaster » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:54 pm

Check out the WOP Events Calendar listing for these event, the location of each venue is posted there along with the performance line ups.
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

blondebandbabe21

Post by blondebandbabe21 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:09 pm

SCSBOA champs is gonna be at Westview High School. it's a brand new school, and they have an AWESOME field! :D i went there when they hosted a drum corps tournament. that was awesome. so yeah...

Westview HS
Nov. 22, 2003
RBV B&P 03-04

STO
New Recruit
New Recruit

Westview and their field

Post by STO » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:17 pm

I was fortunate enoguh to march on that field during the drum corps season. I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the show. Just so it doesn't mislead anyone, what Westview has is "real grass," not astro turf. Now you're probably saying, "waht's the difference?" Well, I'll tell you. Astro turf as we know is almost nothing. It's just a soft green carpet. "Real grass" is artificial but when you march on it, it feels like grass to an extent. It's nice but I prefer astro turf more. It enables me to get more toe height more easily.