Scsboa 3a championships

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:32 pm

hehe,i agree !!!!!! mexicans rule!! hehe,anyways.soooo many ppl think they know what gonna happen but, i have no clue all i know is alot of schools have awsome shows and deserve what they are gonna get on saturday!!good luck! 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

Ace
Rookie
Rookie

Big Toss Up!

Post by Ace » Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:41 pm

It's a hard competition this year, but that's what makes it all better and funner. If we're predicting then i agree with whoever said whoever wants it the most. But our (Poly's) music is extremely crazy this year. Good luck Hart and La Quinta percussion.
My Keys
POLY
02'-03' Synth
03'-04 Caliope

GO PICCOLOS!
Poly PIT

angelgurrl151

Craziness

Post by angelgurrl151 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:14 pm

As everyone has been saying, champs this year should be mass craziness! The competition should be crazy! I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of yall perform since I think we (hart) are performing somewhat early in the day. Good luck everyone and I hope to meet some of yall at champs! :D
Why is the football team on the band field???

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:34 pm

i think a bunch of us from the site should meet up!! well if u wanna a few ppl are already! :D

LovableSheep
Veteran
Veteran

Post by LovableSheep » Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:55 pm

altogirl06 wrote:i think a bunch of us from the site should meet up!! well if u wanna a few ppl are already! :D
That would be cool.

jrichmond68
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jrichmond68 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:52 pm

Hey everyone, go to Disneyland the day after championships!!!!

"Congratulations ********, you just won division *A. What are you going to do now?"

"Meet my peeps from WoP at DISNEYLAND!"

Lizzy05
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lizzy05 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:54 pm

hahaha... nice. I would go to disneyland, but you see, in order to go you need that thing called MONEY! And to get money you need a JOB! Unless of course SCSBOA will send ******** to Disneyland! hehehe
OHS '01 - '05

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Great Idea!

Post by Mad City » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:39 am

BariLizzy05 wrote:Unless of course SCSBOA will send ******** to Disneyland! hehehe
That's a great idea! Let's send a proposal to SCSBOA to have an after Champs party at Disneyland next year! We/Westlake went last year after WBA and are going again this year after SCSBOA. Perhaps if SCSBOA can arrange for ALL the bands to go, (that's a lot of people!) I'm sure we could get a discount! Comments from any Disney employees out there?
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Great Idea!

Post by Mad City » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:41 am

BariLizzy05 wrote:Unless of course SCSBOA will send ******** to Disneyland! hehehe
That's a great idea! Let's send a proposal to SCSBOA to have an after Champs party at Disneyland next year! We/Westlake went last year after WBA and are going again this year after SCSBOA. Perhaps if SCSBOA (or WOP!) can arrange for ALL the bands to go, (that's a lot of people!) I'm sure we could get a discount! Comments from any Disney employees out there?
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:02 pm

yay!!i love disneyland!! so who all wants to meet up at championships?i think it would be really cool to meet up w/ other band geeks !! 8-)