47th Annual Los Altos Field Tournament

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

jlaging
New Recruit
New Recruit

47th Annual Los Altos Field Tournament

Post by jlaging » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Join us for the 47th Annual Los Altos Field Tournament on November 7th for those all-important late season scores. We will once again host the tournament at La Puente High School, which offers an artificial turf field, ample parking for your buses and equipment vehicles, and a high press box. Conveniently located near the 60 and 605 freeways, our site is easily accessed.

We've had completely full tournaments in the last few years, with many on the waiting list. Don't wait to send in your entries as we are already filling up.

Send your $275 entry fee made out to Los Altos Band Boosters to

Jay Laging, Director of Bands
Los Altos High School
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745

We'll reserve your spot on the receipt of your entry fee. Please send in the relevant SCSBOA entry forms as well. There are no other forms you need.

For questions, please email me at jlaging@hlpusd.k12.ca.us or call at (626) 934-5445.

I'm looking forward to another great roster of bands this year!

Jay Laging
Director of Bands
Los Altos High School

jlaging
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: 47th Annual Los Altos Field Tournament

Post by jlaging » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Fellow Directors,

Our tournament is again generating a lot of response, and we are beginning to fill up. If you would like to reserve a spot for those important late season scores, please contact me at jlaging@hlpusd.k12.ca.us.

jlaging
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by jlaging » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:26 am

UPDATE:

We are down to our final three spots for the tournament. Please contact me to reserve your spot in our tournament. The receipt of your entry fee secures your spot in our tournament and allows us to schedule you.

$275 made out to Los Altos Band Boosters.

Jay Laging
Director of Bands
Los Altos High School
(626) 934-5445
jlaging@hlpusd.k12.ca.us

jlaging
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by jlaging » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:47 pm

We're down to our final two spots for tournament. We are excited to announce the Pasadena City College Band will be our special guest performers at the tournament this year. Contact me right away if you need another score from a late season tournament.

jlaging@hlpusd.k12.ca.us

Jay Laging
Director of Bands
Los Altos High School