First two drills done, opens room for more!

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Cavalier81
Rookie
Rookie

First two drills done, opens room for more!

Post by Cavalier81 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:21 pm

I have just finished two shows, opening up room on my writing schedule. If you are or know a band director looking for a drill designer for this upcoming season, I am available for a few shows.

Bio:
Reed Richardson
Impact Drill Designs

I am starting to fill my client list and drill writing schedule for the 2013 season. I am based in San Diego and have clients across the country.

I have written over 250 shows for the following circuits:
DCI (all division) BOA, WGI, PIMBA, SCSBOA, WBA, MBOS, USBands, NCBA, USSBA and MBA.

Last year was a very successful season for the bands that I wrote for.
Of the 15 bands I wrote for, 7 competed in SCSBOA (Southern California).

Of the 6 SCSBOA competitions these bands competed at, they received:

5 - Tournament Sweepstakes
14 - 1st place in class
8 - 2nd place in class
3 - 3rd place in class

Also:
5 - GE sweepstakes.
6 - Visual Sweepstakes.

Some of my clients have included: Poway High School, Mt. Carmel, Mira Mesa, Northern Nash (NC), Rancho Buena Vista, Mater Dei, Dessert Oasis (NV), Vista Murrieta, Canyon, Gateway (PA), Madera, Point Loma, West Allegheny (PA), Helix, Eastlake, Murrieta Valley, Southmoreland (PA), Ramona, Mission Hills, Bonita Vista, Grossmont, Kennedy, plus many more.

I have also written for Esperanza Drum & Bugle Corps. 2000-2005 (including the 2003 undefeated Div II DCI championship show). Memphis Sound Drum and Bugle Corps, and The Cavalier Alumni Corps 2008.

If you would like more information, please contact Reed Richardson at: cavalier81@cox.net
Excellent references upon request.

You can also see samples of my drills on my Impact Drill Designs facebook https://www.facebook.com/ImpactDrillDesigns?ref=br_rs