marimbas and vibes needed!!!

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

Powerhouse08
Rookie
Rookie

marimbas and vibes needed!!!

Post by Powerhouse08 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

I am posting this in all forums (well, those relevant to the situation)....simply due to the fact that we are in need!!

Music program budgets are tight these days for everyone, and equipment is an expensive necessity. Having said all that, our school is in dire need of some marimbas and vibes! If you know of anyone that is selling some, or your own program is selling some, please post on here. Thanks!!
Atwater High School 04-09
music arranger/visual design/snare tech
Merced High School 09-12
music arranger/visual design/Percussion Caption Head
Golden Valley High School 12-?

cobybos
Rookie
Rookie

Re: marimbas and vibes needed!!!

Post by cobybos » Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Powerhouse08 wrote:I am posting this in all forums (well, those relevant to the situation)....simply due to the fact that we are in need!!

Music program budgets are tight these days for everyone, and equipment is an expensive necessity. Having said all that, our school is in dire need of some marimbas and vibes! If you know of anyone that is selling some, or your own program is selling some, please post on here. Thanks!!
Contact Jason Alvo at Rowland High School. I believe they have a couple marimbas for sale.

Powerhouse08
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Powerhouse08 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 pm

cobybos wrote:
Powerhouse08 wrote:I am posting this in all forums (well, those relevant to the situation)....simply due to the fact that we are in need!!

Contact Jason Alvo at Rowland High School. I believe they have a couple marimbas for sale.

any way you have his number or email by chance?
Atwater High School 04-09
music arranger/visual design/snare tech
Merced High School 09-12
Golden Valley High School 12-?

Perc456
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Perc456 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

You can easily use google to find his e-mail. I googled his name and in 5 seconds I found his e-mail.

http://www.rowlandhs.org/apps/pages/ind ... 382&type=u