New website just for bands and musicians!

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

bandtobuy

New website just for bands and musicians!

Post by bandtobuy » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am

:yeah: Members of the marching band/concert band community, you should be excited! :D I have developed and launched a BRAND NEW classifieds website JUST FOR MUSIC! :tup: This website makes it easy to sell, rent, or buy a new/used instrument of any kind. Also, you can sell accessories, equipment, put posts for upcoming concerts/shows and much much more. My website has been dubbed http://www.bandtobuy.com/start-here/. I launched this website yesterday, and Already have a few posts. However, I am looking to broaden my user base so that my website is hopefully someday well recognized within the band community. It took me 5 months of hard work, but I finall launched this site for people like you and the best part is- it's COMPLETELY free! Please help support my new venture by visiting and I would also appreciate any feedback you have so that I may improve the bantobuy.com experience

LittleOne

Re: New website just for bands and musicians!

Post by LittleOne » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:50 pm

A little feedback as a consumer:

1. Please get rid of the lime green. My eyes are having a seizure.

2. In the same aforementioned section, the logo is a bit large. Most people don't wish to have to scroll down to see a new listing each time a link is used. (All I see on my 17" laptop screen is logo, and no listing before scrolling.)

Best wishes to you and your site in the future!
Don't argue with idiots, they've had more practice at it.

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: New website just for bands and musicians!

Post by MusicCoach » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Is there a place where customers can reply to other post. Because i couldn't seem to find it
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*