This winter season...

Post by rudimentalwizard » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Anyone see any drumlines/interesting things worth mentioning :?: :D

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Re: This winter season...

Post by Psalm 56 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 am

Haven't seen / heard positive things about... AMERICAN CANYON. Will see them at VALLEJO. Looking forward to it.

mrbrianplowman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mrbrianplowman » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Psalm 56, I heard Gordon's Fish co. is looking for a new mascot. I've put in a good word for you. :lol:
Inspiring a student to be a great musician requires personal music awareness and the willingness to accept your own strengths and weaknesses.

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Psalm 56 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am

mrbrianplowman wrote:Psalm 56, I heard Gordon's Fish co. is looking for a new mascot. I've put in a good word for you. :lol:
:rotf: Well, I would probably make more money being the new mascot. But "FEAR THE BEARD" no longer. Carnegie Hall comes and I just don't feel looking like some RUSSIAN Romantic Composer/ Condcutor. THE BEARD IS GONE.

Now...back to the topic...OK American Canyon is FOR REAL!! As is Vintage AND AS IS ... THE ADVANCED percussion DIVISION IN NCBA! Holy Smokes! Are there some very strong drumlines in that division. Congrats to VINTAGE for 1st place at VALLEJO - especially knowing that they are are not "done" with their shows. And middle school percussion...FRANKLIN NICE JOB. Probably should be bumped up. (that is a compliment not a complaint....BREATHE)

rudimentalwizard
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by rudimentalwizard » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Psalm 56 wrote:
mrbrianplowman wrote:Psalm 56, I heard Gordon's Fish co. is looking for a new mascot. I've put in a good word for you. :lol:
Now...back to the topic...OK American Canyon is FOR REAL!! As is Vintage AND AS IS ... THE ADVANCED percussion DIVISION IN NCBA! Holy Smokes! Are there some very strong drumlines in that division. Congrats to VINTAGE for 1st place at VALLEJO - especially knowing that they are are not "done" with their shows. And middle school percussion...FRANKLIN NICE JOB. Probably should be bumped up. (that is a compliment not a complaint....BREATHE)
^Well put. Im sure that although there's only three weeks left in the season, these drumline shows we saw today will be totally different by the time Champs rolls around.. cleaner, new drill sets, visual additions & ending musical statements, etc..
Last edited by rudimentalwizard on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With these two magical wands/sticks.. i bring forth beefy licks. ;)
abra-cadabra-chutra-cheese!!rofl
:wiz:

rudimentalwizard
New Recruit
New Recruit

Anyone else have some words to share?

Post by rudimentalwizard » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Open, scolastic, advanced, division-wise?
With these two magical wands/sticks.. i bring forth beefy licks. ;)
abra-cadabra-chutra-cheese!!rofl
:wiz: