Veteran

FIRE CANCELLATIONS....AS OF 9:00 am Friday

Post by Mr Pageantry » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:20 am

We will be updating this information as the day goes on:

Silverado HS Las Vegas... Show CANCELLED due to heavy smoke

Mira Mesa Show (San Diego) is CANCELLED due to the fires

Sierra Vista HS Baldwin Park.... Show is ON according to Danny Wagner
2nd hand info... from someone who spoke to him personally

HART HS the recording at the school states the school is closed until monday because of poor air quality.... however... LORRAINE KOHAGEN FROM LITTLEROCK HS HAS TOLD US THE HART WEB SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED AND SAYS THE SHOW WILL HAPPEN... TO PULL UP THE SITE: WWW.HARTREGIMENT.ORG

RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE - Show is ON !!!!! Gates open at 1:00pm... Show will have 22 bands... with an A Class... A AA Class and a AAA Class First band on (Riverside Poly) at 2:00 PM.... Last Band on John North HS at 8:15.... RCC will perform prior to awards at 8:30pm... I will post full schedule in a new topic below.... Harvey

Lester Oaks Field Show... WILL TAKE PLACE!!! STARTS AT 1:30 PM... SPOTS AVAILABLE DUE TO SOME UNITS WITHDRAWING... CONTACT PAUL SALYERS OR MARY FLEMING AT RAMONA BAND: 909-689-6247 VERIFIED AT 10:45AM

CHINO INVITATIONAL Band Review & Field Tournament... IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT THE EVENT WILL BE HELD!!!!... Weather has changed... 5 bands have withdrawn... Looks like light showers in the AM... SOME SCHEDULE REVISIONS MIGHT OCCUR, BUT NOTHING MAJOR... ROSE PARADE REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE ON THE SECOND STAND ON PARK PLACE... SO LOOK SHARP... Thanks to Dennis Rodda and Harold Nelms for the patience to see this through! full time schedule and details posted below.

OCEANSIDE Band Spectacular CANCELLED District Show

MAYFAIR HS INVITATIONAL Tuesday Night November 4th... IS ON!!!!... according to Tom Phillips. Start Time at 4:45... AT BELLFLOWER HS STADIUM!!! Bands who want in may call him at 562-925-9981 extension 2805!!!

ONLY Sponsors of other events are urged to Call Pageantry 714-952-2263... or email: Harvey@worldofpageantry.com
Last edited by Mr Pageantry on Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

blainicus

Hart Rampage Tournament~!

Post by blainicus » Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:18 pm

Any word on whether the Hart Tournament is still on?

see answer above! Harvey@worldofpageantry.com

altohack
Section Leader
Section Leader

Mt Carmel @ Chino

Post by altohack » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:05 pm

Is Mt. Carmel one of those bands withdrawing from Chino?
No regrets

coachcheryl
New Recruit
New Recruit

Mt Carmel

Post by coachcheryl » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:28 pm

Yes,
Mt Carmel has withdrawn, our district won't let the students have any activites until Monday.

rb_royal_4life

Post by rb_royal_4life » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:54 pm

im still wondering why we dont go to chino. we need some competition, but etiwanda is all there is. arcadia is really crazy this year. they got so much freakin applause at mt carmel. gl arcadia. i hope it doesnt rain.
rb alum

cmc class of 06
econ_4_lyfe!

MCclarinetdude
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MCclarinetdude » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:58 pm

rb_royal_4life wrote:im still wondering why we dont go to chino. we need some competition, but etiwanda is all there is. arcadia is really crazy this year. they got so much freakin applause at mt carmel. gl arcadia. i hope it doesnt rain.
You guys used to go to Chino. The last time RB went to Chino was my freshmen year (2000).
Mt. Carmel c/o 2004

The Sun Never Sets...

coffeehead

Fire Cancellations

Post by coffeehead » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:16 pm

The Apple Valley School District has cancelled all district events and activities until Monday, so we can't go to the Huntington Beach tournament. Too bad. I think we would have done well.

BlueStarMom
Veteran
Veteran

Rcc

Post by BlueStarMom » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:23 pm

There is a posting by Harvey Berisch, admin of this sight, that says RCC show not cancelled yet, on hold, decision was to be made at 4pm today.
BlueStarMom
:)

corkie
Rookie
Rookie

check the recaps

Post by corkie » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:48 pm

[quote="rb_royal_4life"]im still wondering why we dont go to chino. we need some competition, but etiwanda is all there is. arcadia is really crazy this year. they got so much freakin applause at mt carmel. gl arcadia. i hope it doesnt rain.[/quote]

Have you seen the recaps from the field tournament Mt Carmel? I think the judges say that there's more competition for you than just Etiwanda... 8-)

Corkie

CrazyCali8605
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by CrazyCali8605 » Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:53 am

yeah, theres alot more competition than just etiwanda. i find it really offending that you would say that. you say that now, but wait until scsboa championships when all the bands are on their game, youll b kicking urself for saying that. you do have an awesome music program, but dont take it for granted like that.