NCBA ELECTIONS JUNE 6th !

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

gcarrasco
Rookie
Rookie

NCBA ELECTIONS JUNE 6th !

Post by gcarrasco » Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Post subject: Re: NCBA GENERAL MEETING JUNE 6, 2010Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

The date for NCBA Elections has changed from Sat. the 5th
to Sun. the 6th ! At Santa Clara University. And some one help with the exact location on campus. I am asking everyone to attend!

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW ! All the candidates and the positions they are running for should have been posted on both sites. Understand IF YOU WANT CHANGE YOU MUST BE THERE AND VOTE FOR IT. These minor missteps, two date changes and three location changes, are there to desuade and confuse; don't fall for it! GIVE UPS are what is wanted here. Already Board members are meeting and discussing "their" furture of the NCBA. We already know what that is. Do you want more years of the same? Pageantry is moving forward and changing to meet the needs and skills of it's performers. WE MUST EVOLVE WITH THESE CHANGES! Let's talk to one another and come to a consensus. Please feel free to call or write and ask anything you wish I will be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability.
To all those who enjoy and care about pageantry,
George Carrasco
Director Springstowne Middle School
707-704-8534