Concert Tom Field Drum Rack for Sale

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

floatdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by floatdude » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Built for rough terrain, move a lot of instruments super easy all at once, saving time and a lot of trouble plus taking the stress out of getting eqiupment on and off the performance area .
Giving your aux player a lot to do with more instruments.

Used as a mobile percussion rack.

-Model 7236 LT has 4 - 8" swivel pneumatic tires and is height adjustable, 12" up or down, has 11 multi mounts and measure 72" width and 36" depth. Also a 5632 LT model also avaiable.

LT can fold down for easy storage.

Will work within you budget, so give us a try.

Check it out at http://www.2coolpercussion.com/index_031.htm

Or email me at ron@2coolpercussion.com or call any time 423-462-2059

Thanks for looking.

MaestroOfBandX
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Concert Tom Field Drum Rack for Sale

Post by MaestroOfBandX » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

Hopefully the quality and customer service has improved from what we experienced a couple years ago.

I don't think posting the story on open forum is appropriate, and perhaps even the above statement is not either, but if you are considering buying and want to hear another perspective on this "equipment", send me a PM.

I will say, looking at pictures on the website, it looks like one situation we had has been resolved. Too bad it wasn't done back then.

floatdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Concert Tom Field Drum Rack for Sale

Post by floatdude » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Here at 2 Cool Percussion, we want to fix any problems that may come up. Just lets me know and I will take care of it quickly. I always try to improve our service.

If there is a problem I want to know about it, some customers don't give any feed back, and I what to know if there is a problem so I can fix it.

Ron Thorpe 2 Cool Percussion