How much coffee do you drink?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

ZJH
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: How much coffee do you drink?

Post by ZJH » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah, I'm a staunch supporter of tea, mostly because I grew up with it and I prefer the taste over coffee. Any time I go to Starbucks with friends I just order a hot chocolate or something. It just sucks 'cause caffeine in no practical shape or form helps me stay awake (by practical, I mean excluding things like Red Line, Bawls, etc.). I drink my tea plain, though. Just some leaves and hot water and I'm good to go.
"To think idly is to think for the sake of doing nothing, or to think too much on what one has done and not on what there is to do." - San Manuel Bueno, mártir

LoyalTubist
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by LoyalTubist » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 pm

I quit drinking so much coffee. I still drink a lot of Coca-Cola. Most of the tea you get in the fast food places here is made with Nutrasweet and I'm allergic to that. (It comes that way from the Nestle and Lipton factories!)

Coke is it!

Chapagne
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chapagne » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 pm

likeisaidbeforeidontdrinkcoffeebutmaybeitwasntsuchagoodideatodrinkthattwentyouncecokeandtwopiecesoffudgeonanemptystomach
"The conductor of an orchestra doesn't make a sound. He depends for his power on his ability to make other people powerful." - Benjamin Zander

supermutant
Veteran
Veteran

Post by supermutant » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 am

best laugh of the day! :bow:

fieldshowqueen
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by fieldshowqueen » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:05 pm

lol ... reminds me of college ... dinner was a can of Nestle chocolate syrup and a peanut butter sandwich (not counting the 12 Dr. Peppers before 10 a.m.) Protein AND caffeine!!! woot!!