Got videos of Rowland?

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

dmcoach
Support Staff
Support Staff

Got videos of Rowland?

Post by dmcoach » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any footage of Rowland HS doing a band review between the years of 1995-1999? (yes, they were still doing band reviews then) I found one from 1995 on YouTube, and a small few from years before that, but that seems to be it.
Any footage of the group performing during the years of 1995-1999 would be greatly appreciated. Those were the last years that they really competed on the street before transitioning to doing field exclusively.

Thanks lots! :bow:

senza cervello
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Got videos of Rowland?

Post by senza cervello » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Hmm... you might want to get in touch with Mr. Banim currently at West. I do know he had some old VHS tapes laying around. If he did not take them with him, ask Mr. Alvo.
I personally didn't have the technology to convert them to a digital format or else I would have uploaded them online myself.
These videos do exist!
The o_O emoticon gives me the heebee jeebees.

dmcoach
Support Staff
Support Staff

Re: Got videos of Rowland?

Post by dmcoach » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

senza cervello wrote:Hmm... you might want to get in touch with Mr. Banim currently at West. I do know he had some old VHS tapes laying around. If he did not take them with him, ask Mr. Alvo.
I personally didn't have the technology to convert them to a digital format or else I would have uploaded them online myself.
These videos do exist!
I know Vince might have some from his first two years there (1997-1999), I'll try to shoot him an email over at West.
I might visit Alvo also in case some were left by Vince or Dr. Gullett to see if I could borrow them to copy.
Thanks for the head's up.
Bryan Ray
Drum Major Instructor, Parade Advisor
Too many to list