Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

BandPicc04
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by BandPicc04 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:06 pm

hipopotomo wrote:
bssclrnt wrote:Hey formermarcher,
Ayala went undefeated in WBA last year, placing below the outstanding Logan...Logan is so good anybody competiting dont rilly have a chance...good thing their not going to Fresno this year...
hm its gota be a vet..so chris or andy? well i dono about you but im a little mad logan wont be there. i mean its cool we have a chance..but at camp they were saying how they knew we could do it this year. now well never get to know if we would actually beat them..
Well, i don't know who you are, but bssclrnt is andy!!
Thanks alot you guys....................
It was an amazing 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alto s@x 87
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by alto s@x 87 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:13 pm

As a member of Upland, I would really like to see Ayala's show. They are a fun band to compete against. However, I have not been able to see their show this year yet. I fondly remember the pre-high school days when I was able to sit in the stands and watch all the bands. It's better actually performing though.
freaky dutch boy

Upland High School
Class of '06

hipopotomo

Post by hipopotomo » Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:29 pm

BandPicc04 wrote:
hipopotomo wrote:
bssclrnt wrote:Hey formermarcher,
Ayala went undefeated in WBA last year, placing below the outstanding Logan...Logan is so good anybody competiting dont rilly have a chance...good thing their not going to Fresno this year...
hm its gota be a vet..so chris or andy? well i dono about you but im a little mad logan wont be there. i mean its cool we have a chance..but at camp they were saying how they knew we could do it this year. now well never get to know if we would actually beat them..
Well, i don't know who you are, but bssclrnt is andy!!
jackie

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:49 pm

Alrighty peeps.
This ain't the place for the name game (as fun as it is)...that can be done over PM's.
"It is your destiny to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation...a world"

"Its not what you do or what you say, but HOW you do it that matters the most"

UC: Riverside, Class Of 2007

ososhorn

Post by ososhorn » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:57 pm

i can not wait to see everyones show!! i am from lososos we arew a new band so i am looking foward to seeing all of our competitors!!! we are going to the chaffey high school tournament next week and i cant wait to see all of the bands in our division!(4a) :D if you saw our show at etiwanda tell me what you think :lol:

Raiden
New Recruit
New Recruit

I'm Back!

Post by Raiden » Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:48 pm

I personally now want to see Leigh high because i heard they are doing pirates of the carribean which had really great music and it must sound great and look great on the field. Hope to see Leigh in 2 days at Pacific grove. good luck to all the bands there.
raiden

bandorkk
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by bandorkk » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:06 am

i really wanna see el dorado's chicago show... we saw them rehearse at the mt. carmel tourny, but, seeing as they were up a few minutes before us, never got to see them in competition... their trumpet player is soOo crazy, the jazz band is great, and the guard as velma kelly is a really creative idea... it made me want to see the movie all over again *in fact, i popped in the dvd the next day :P * i just wish we could've seen the entire band in uniform as well... i was also looking forward to etiwanda, because of their great reputation as a field band... but i heard they weren't gonna be at chino this year (?) and that's usually the only time we see them... oh, and i've heard some great stuff about poway's show... wanna see that too... :D
:: no regrets ::

PricklyPearPeople4meandU
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by PricklyPearPeople4meandU » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:24 pm

I want to seeBella Vista'sshow so gosh darn bad! I've heard nothing but amazing things about them!P.S. Good luck everyone at Pacific Grove tomorrow! I hope to see more shows then! :wink:
And the pineapples go marching on...
-=PeAcH=-
-@ and *# forever!!! Pineapple knows what i mean.
What are Prickly Pear People? Who knows, theyre a fruit of my imagination.
~So follow, the leader down, and swallow ur pride and drown.~
~This is a forgery, this is a forgery...~

rockinpito
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by rockinpito » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:17 pm

i really want to see etiwanda. i was really tweaked when they cancelled on us for rampage. their show seems so kewel. i thought the thousahd oaks show was alright. it seemed way over the top tho. i mean they had a fog machine, like 50 props and 20 different flags! it was crazy madness!! but the show was still pretty great, dont get me wrong.

man. i thought our show was pretty kewel, but i guess no one cares about hart cause we are just a 3a band. Transparancy forever!