For Sale - Yamaha Silent Brass for Trumpet

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

kanstulbrass
New Recruit
New Recruit

For Sale - Yamaha Silent Brass for Trumpet

Post by kanstulbrass » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Hello,

I'm selling a complete Yamaha Silent Brass Personal Studio for Trumpet, which includes the Personal Studio model PS-7 (with a/c adapter, headphones and felt bag) and the Silent Brass trumpet mute (with connecting cable and built-in pick up). This set originally sold for $299, and the current model (streamlined, but with fewer features) sells for $140 at Woodwind & Brasswind.

I'm selling the Silent Brass system complete, almost new in the original box for only $100, no tax, free shipping in the continental US, or come to my office in Anaheim! (trumpet not included)

Please contact me with a PM, or email direct at charles@kanstul.com
Charles Hargett
Sales and Marketing Manager
Kanstul Musical Instruments
www.kanstul.com

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: For Sale - Yamaha Silent Brass for Trumpet

Post by MusicCoach » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

kanstulbrass wrote:Hello,

I'm selling a complete Yamaha Silent Brass Personal Studio for Trumpet, which includes the Personal Studio model PS-7 (with a/c adapter, headphones and felt bag) and the Silent Brass trumpet mute (with connecting cable and built-in pick up). This set originally sold for $299, and the current model (streamlined, but with fewer features) sells for $140 at Woodwind & Brasswind.

I'm selling the Silent Brass system complete, almost new in the original box for only $100, no tax, free shipping in the continental US, or come to my office in Anaheim! (trumpet not included)

Please contact me with a PM, or email direct at charles@kanstul.com

Is this item still for Sale?
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*