Microsoft iTable?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

saxplyr7
Veteran
Veteran

Microsoft iTable?

Post by saxplyr7 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Ok so iWhatever isn't Microsoft but it's a huge Mac but touch screen from Micrsoft! I could care less...hence it's Microsoft...but still it's worth looking at. Gives you something to talk about right? haha. It's pretty kool though. I mean it's really innovative with what they did with it and it sure helps for some families...that are rich that is. $5000-10000! Haha. Up to you though haha. Bars and Restaurants in November of....this year or next year. Not sure of what the date is on that video but yea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWyNPllsnk
Vista Murrieta Golden Alliance
GA '06 "Celestial Sketches"
GA '07 "Heroes"
GA '08 "Waves"
GA '09 "The Nile: River of Life"

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:20 pm

I believe it's called Microsoft Surface, they revealed it almost a year ago

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/default.aspx

bassoonuba
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by bassoonuba » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

tSz42 wrote:I believe it's called Microsoft Surface, they revealed it almost a year ago
Yup. I highly doubt that it will have any market penetration for a very long while though.

senza cervello
Veteran
Veteran

Post by senza cervello » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 pm

It's common to dish out the hits on Microsoft for copying Mac, but this is completely different. SURE it has multi-touch like capabilities, but in this case the gestures can be mutually exclusive. The sensors in this case are light-years ahead of anything in a mac. This is more like Microsoft stealing ideas from Mac, putting them in a large, expensive package, but this time actually trying to IMPROVE on the ideas.
The o_O emoticon gives me the heebee jeebees.