Congrats to the 2003 DCI Champion

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

UndisputedChamp618

Congrats to the 2003 DCI Champion

Post by UndisputedChamp618 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:19 pm

To: Blue Devils

Congrats on your victory. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I believed that you guys would win this year. I wanted BD to win every year. I also believe that BD will defend there DCI Title next year in 2004.

God Bless the BD Drum & Bulge Corp

Timothy Lee

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

CHAMPIONS! WEST Did Well In Every Catagory!

Post by Mr Pageantry » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:19 am

The remarkable thing is that though the Magnificent BLUE DEVILS won another world championship... and the VANGUARD still rank in the elite top of the activity..it was the frosting on a California cake... Division two was won by ESPERANZA in San Diego.. that was a thrill too.... and OTHER units did very well including YAMATO who were an International Champion, PACIFIC CREST who did really well in their debut performance at DCI... MANDARIN who once again brought home finalist honors in their class... IMPULSE who made all of Southern California Proud with the number of fans they won over.. and the scores they eventually achieved in their division.... The mighty ALLIANCE who got lots of applause with one of the smallest entries.. (but they did go on a full tour!!)... And remember... Blue Devil B and Vanguard Cadets did not go back this year or Fever... Next year West Coast Sound is supposed to make it onto the field.... We are about to have a really interesting revival of corps in California.. Don't forget our SENIORS TOO... RENEGADES (San Francisco) are back in Pennsylvania TODAY vying for the Senior or DCA Championship with a full and magnificent corps... Southern California DREAM was indeed a dream this year! Wonderful to see corps on the field who remember the 'Good Old Days' and who love the activity so much they are still active... and the RIVER CITY REGIMENT too....
Congratulations Timothy Lee go to ALL of the Western corps.... And to the fans who support them......

Harvey@worldofpageantry.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bari_benzo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bari_benzo » Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:52 pm

Speaking of the Renegades and CA representation....

Renegades placed 4th in DCA preliminary today with a 93.85 :shock:

GO EVIL GO!!! :twisted:
Eddie E.
rccband.org Web Administrator
Ramona (Riverside) High School c/o 1999
Suita City Wind Ensemble - Clarinet

UndisputedChamp618

Post by UndisputedChamp618 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:41 am

Congrats to all the corps who competed this year. The other corps are great competitors too, and I wouldn't take anything away from the other corps as well.

I would like to Thank the other corps for giving me and everyone else a great and entertaining show this year.

Care_Bear
New Recruit
New Recruit

go blue devils!

Post by Care_Bear » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:17 pm

good job blue devils...
yay for the center snare.... Eric Oritero (i think thats how you spell it.).. and to the Drum major Jonathon Homes!
The way I see it, you can either take life full in the face or you can run from it!

STO
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by STO » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:34 pm

Is it me or has all the focus in drum corps gone to div. I? I think it's sad for the other div. II corps that can probably beat out a few of the corps with div. I status.