Schwarzenegger for Governor?

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:25 pm

Well our Democracy is easy to take advantage of. Where as in other coutries if you do something wrong you're done with. With ours since everyone is equal, its easier to take advantage of.

Robin Williams is really funny. I love how he goes on talk shows and runs it. It would get to me if he was my dad or something.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

MsNikki
Veteran
Veteran

LoL

Post by MsNikki » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:05 pm

Haha ... let's say Arnold was voted in for governor. We'd be the only state who knew what their governor looks like naked!! "Congrats Arnold! You've got a nice ass-et ... I mean you'll be a nice asset to our state!" :twisted: Gah I need sleep
World Of Pageantry Champion!

DJ-PsiLon
Section Leader
Section Leader

Re: LoL

Post by DJ-PsiLon » Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:50 pm

MsNikki wrote:Haha ... let's say Arnold was voted in for governor. We'd be the only state who knew what their governor looks like naked!! "Congrats Arnold! You've got a nice ass-et ... I mean you'll be a nice asset to our state!" :twisted: Gah I need sleep
Well at least it's nice to see American women aren't fantasizing about our Prez....it's just not....natural.
Formerly known as [UCI]-Mike

Trumpet Man 05
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Trumpet Man 05 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:37 pm

Haha ... let's say Arnold was voted in for governor. We'd be the only state who knew what their governor looks like naked!! "Congrats Arnold! You've got a nice ass-et ... I mean you'll be a nice asset to our state!" Gah I need sleep
No comment on Arnold's nudity... :? ...speaking of nudity, we should elect Kristanna Loken from T3 as governor. Lordy, she is HOT. :shock: :D

Seriously though, that is pretty funny about Arnold. Thankfully we've never gotten that close and personal to past governors, or presidents. (Davis, Reagan, Nixon, etc.). :wink:
~Psalm 150~

OAS AAS LLS

SithScorp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SithScorp » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:06 pm

My thought on this, take it for what you will.

The people that originally set-up and ran our government were not politicians. They were people from all walks of life, mostly land owners and business owners, who wanted to be part of the solution to the problems in our society. However, we now have CAREER POLITICIANS that go to college and intern with the specific intent of living off of the payroll of the government. They are, for the most part, self-serving people that will do anything to placate certain groups of people in order to assure their re-election and continued leeching off of the system.

In effect, they become more interested in keeping their job by making little groups of people happy rather than doing what is best for our society as a whole.

To sum up my thoughts on some of the top candidates:

1) Davis- Dude has got to go. He has lied to everyone and sold out the state to the special interests.

2) Bustamante- Democrat puppet. "Davis without the hair."

3) Huffington- Socialite that only has money because she shacked up with a rich dude and took a sizable amount in the divorce. Since she has money, thinks that everyone wants to hear what she says.

4) Ahh-nuldt- Came to this country with NOTHING but a shirt and some muscles. Became a citizen, became successful on his own merits and abilities. Married a Kennedy, even though he is a Republican (You got to be damn good to pull that off). Made wise business decisions to build his wealth. He is THE personification of an American success story. MOST IMPORTANTLY: HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN. THAT IS THE GUY I WANT IN OFFICE!!!

Government is supposed to be by the people for the people. It is not for the career politicians to barter influence and live off of the system. Basically it is another form of welfare...

And don't worry about not being able to vote if you are not a citizen. I am sure the day will arrive when everyone will be able to vote, if the Democrats are allowed to have their way.

Better stop before I really start to ramble...
Back to my training...

:maul:

SithScorp out...