Driver's Test stories

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

Personal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Personal » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:42 pm

I took mine at the Corona dmv, mainly because there they are so much easier on the grading scale. So...
Conan: "I really don't think you're that bad of a guy..."

Salesman: "Oh but I am...if you'll remember I just tried to sell you Baboon Adrenaline."

flagratgirl
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagratgirl » Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:25 pm

our captain took hers at san clemente and while backing up she hit the curb but they still let her pass! i took mine there and only got 4 wrong
WOP OT Mafia Game I: Townsperson champion

There is no beginning or end.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:49 pm

Alright! Maybe you have a career in singing. I wish I knew if I did. Some people I sing okay and other say I sing horrbily.
Imagine turning on your radio and singin gduring a driver's test. What on earth would the administrator do?
I've decided that if I know that I'm going to fail, I'm putting in an 80's mix and singing. Lol they'll probably put me on the wall of shame and never let me take the test again. If you're near the Sacremento area I hear that the DMV at the capitol is great. They hire people that don't have to type with their knuckles and move slower than a 500 pound man with weights tied to his ankles and wrists.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

formermarcher
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by formermarcher » Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:04 pm

Why? Because you sang? They can't do that...