Dci Telecast

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

LibertyPress
Rookie
Rookie

Dci Telecast

Post by LibertyPress » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:57 pm

Does anyone know what time PBS will air DCI in San Jose? If so, what channel and what time please. I have to work and I'd like to record it.

THANKS!
One mo again.

Wildabeast
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by Wildabeast » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:34 pm

Does anyone know what time PBS will air DCI in San Jose? If so, what channel and what time please. I have to work and I'd like to record it.

THANKS!

Well, I had no idea, but I managed to miss most of it. I caught the end of Cavies and all of BD's show. It was definitely on KTEH this Labor Day morning. It may have started around 10am or 10:30am. I never saw a listing for it, and I never contacted the station. We'll just have to wait for KQED in San Francisco to air it Oct. 5th at noon (according to the DCI website).

LibertyPress
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LibertyPress » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:41 pm

Yeah, the DCI Site said the 5th... and someone else said it was the 1st. So I was flipping through the channels and there they were, BD. I was like,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (slow motion ala Matrix) :)

I should have TIVO-ed it.
One mo again.

mrankimonki
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mrankimonki » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:48 am

I caught the end of the cavies too... after a friend on vanguard called me and told me!!!!!! i was pissed... luckily - i jUST TODAY got a recording of it from a friend in SD:D So if you are in my vicinity and want to watch it *wildabeast* I can probably get it to you when I'm home sometime:D