Uni Probs !!!!!!!!!!

Any topic is game... you can discuss it here! Just keep it clean, OK?

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:37 pm

one thing about our unis are that the braid is always undoing. 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

sonya
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sonya » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:19 pm

at the RCC show (near my hometown, after having been on tour for over a month), we were doing visual warm up when I did a grand plie, and the seat of my pants ripped.

I'm pretty short for my pants, so I usually had safety pins holding up the straps; but that day they had come loose and my seat had fallen practically halfway down my thighs without my noticing. It was horrific. I was wearing these cute, flowery, pale blue undies too, it was just bad... I had the visual caption head running everywhere looking for pins for me to close the gap with, and he couldn't find any, so he went over to the guard and brought me back some black electrical tape to match the pants. I jazz runned over to the lockerrooms while holding my gloves over my butt, blushing furiously whenever someone I knew said hello, and taped all of my underwear black. Went out on the field, and my pants ripped some more...

After the show, my section leader decided to have a dance sectional right there by the exit area. A friend of mine from another corps and some buddy of his decided to stay and watch us and had their eyes fixed on me, meanwhile here I could feel the breeze on my butt. It was so embarassing! I was dying..

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:34 pm

The drum major pants in middle school gave me, and all the band moms huge problems. Considering I'm the shortest drum major they've ever had, we had some problems. The pants were hemmed and sinched a lot but that didn't fix the crotch area. So my pants fit everywhere but the crotch went down to about my knees. :oops:
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

IsnipeWithAknife
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by IsnipeWithAknife » Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:13 pm

one of the seniors in my school never brought his socks home EVER and our last competition i sat infront of him on the bus and he took out those HORRID socks and he held it from behidn over my nose and it SMELLS!!!!!11